Versus players and the room

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Guys it's only me or everyone? In pokerstars first I have to outplay the opponents, and afterwards try to win versus pokerstars lol, it's a dream situation to win all in on a coinflip situation but, when I am 74,85% favourute it's like boom, we will give him! When I am underdog that doesn't happen quite often, I never seem to win this way! So I play versus players and pokerstar.
  • 22 replies
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      only go all in on coinflips then
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by farbwenz
      only go all in on coinflips then
      I am telling you, it's a dream situation, it's like impossible.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      If you get it in good and lose, just deal with it. You'll win money in the long run, so it makes absolutely no sense to whine about losing those hands. There's nothing to worry about (provided you played the hands correctly, anyway).

That won't do you any good.
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      its true in a sense you must also beat your opponents, then the rake...

I struggled to beat the rake for a while and the more you play, the more rake you pay.

One way to overcome this is to play higher variance games such as tournaments. The thinking being is if you win a tournament $2.20 worth $500, you pay $0.20 in rake. Whilst if you win $500 worth in sngs over say 500 games at $0.10c rake, well, you'll see you've paid $50 in rake.

Obviously that doesn't take into account that the likelihood of winning a tourney first time are very slim. but hey its possible.

I guess you didn't really ask that in your post, you somehow implied the pokersite is favourable to other players, that's a whole other issue. But remember if the tin foil hat fails, you can always stop playing :f_biggrin:
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez

After reading this thread i have spoken to my brother (who works for PokerStars)

He has informed me that PokerStars have read a number of your Threads here and on other poker forums were you have been slagging them off so my brother has confirmed that PokerStars has rigged your Account so you never win again,

my advice would be for you to contact PokerStars customer support team via the link on their website and apologize to them and they may reconsider reverting your account back to normal mode.

Good luck and i hope you can sort this out
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez

After reading this thread i have spoken to my brother (who works for PokerStars)

He has informed me that PokerStars have read a number of your Threads here and on other poker forums were you have been slagging them off so my brother has confirmed that PokerStars has rigged your Account so you never win again,

my advice would be for you to contact PokerStars customer support team via the link on their website and apologize to them and they may reconsider reverting your account back to normal mode.

This gave me a good laugh! :s_biggrin:
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez

I am a winning player by the way I am up 140$'s in 3 days, about your brother I pmed him and said, you can't stop me boy! And he apogolized for you being arrogant to me.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SherlockHolmes2ez
      Hi SherlockHolmes2ez

I am a winning player by the way I am up 140$'s in 3 days, about your brother I pmed him and said, you can't stop me boy! And he apogolized for you being arrogant to me.
      made me lol.

I'm gonna move this away from GPD guys hope you don't mind

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      If you get it in good and lose, just deal with it. You'll win money in the long run, so it makes absolutely no sense to whine about losing those hands. There's nothing to worry about (provided you played the hands correctly, anyway).

That won't do you any good.
      So much this :)

Thank you all!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hello,what means long run?i also agree with scherlock about those things,as i can presume,forum is crowded with fish whom gets lucky,and few guys like perhapse he is,whom gets in good w AA vs 46s and lose,what is that for long run???i also been complaining as your brother from PS have already heard,ass i dont like that FISH get rewarded when push CRAP like 46s vs AA and wins??whats that,thats good for game???its crap...you all talk about skill and all rooms advertise SKILL game,but look the wonder,when you start to play,you notice that a lot of people are winning with crap and without +EV pushing and get rewarded??so,their RNG choose the winner,it isnt at all at you whom make stuff,eventually you come to verdict wich is choosen by RNG,not your skills...
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      hello,what means long run?i also agree with scherlock about those things,as i can presume,forum is crowded with fish whom gets lucky,and few guys like perhapse he is,whom gets in good w AA vs 46s and lose,what is that for long run???i also been complaining as your brother from PS have already heard,ass i dont like that FISH get rewarded when push CRAP like 46s vs AA and wins??whats that,thats good for game???its crap...you all talk about skill and all rooms advertise SKILL game,but look the wonder,when you start to play,you notice that a lot of people are winning with crap and without +EV pushing and get rewarded??so,their RNG choose the winner,it isnt at all at you whom make stuff,eventually you come to verdict wich is choosen by RNG,not your skills...
      lost many pots when I was favourute and, once AA vs A3 offsuit, and just lost AA vs AK off suit
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i prolly play a bit longer,so i have bigger collection:) the thing is for me,i HATE when somebody makes the stupid play and get rewarded for it...i dont mind losing,its part of game...example:there is few K people plying some freeroll,and 15 tickets awarded...had 90K utg w AA,b-3k..i minraise,all fold to BB,he calls...and flop is Qxx..and he has 85k...i could fold and get ticket...he donked 2/3 pot,i reraise and he shove almost 30bb w TP...i dont need to say that he hit Q,but for me,he donk and get reraised,lmfao,AND HE DECIDE TO PUT HIS tournies LIFE W TP...nice,real nice...except i had aces...so,in return that he cracked my aces,he overbets shove w just TP...HE DESERVE TO LOSE...and there is a problem...pokerstars RNG doesnt think so...and HE DECIDE WHO WINS...so,WHERE IS SKILLS??he had QTo...
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      So you want to say that those guys has no skill?

• mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      i prolly play a bit longer,so i have bigger collection:) the thing is for me,i HATE when somebody makes the stupid play and get rewarded for it...i dont mind losing,its part of game...example:there is few K people plying some freeroll,and 15 tickets awarded...had 90K utg w AA,b-3k..i minraise,all fold to BB,he calls...and flop is Qxx..and he has 85k...i could fold and get ticket...he donked 2/3 pot,i reraise and he shove almost 30bb w TP...i dont need to say that he hit Q,but for me,he donk and get reraised,lmfao,AND HE DECIDE TO PUT HIS tournies LIFE W TP...nice,real nice...except i had aces...so,in return that he cracked my aces,he overbets shove w just TP...HE DESERVE TO LOSE...and there is a problem...pokerstars RNG doesnt think so...and HE DECIDE WHO WINS...so,WHERE IS SKILLS??he had QTo...
      I am quite a whinner but at the moment in state of clear mind.

Let's say he's flopped set. (I know he would play them differently but anyway) He does very same play but shows you bad news and you lose anyway. Would you even then complain about RNG giving him, again, best hand?

And.. Wasn't it you who put yours tournament life with just a pair on the line?
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      So you want to say that those guys has no skill?

obviously Ronaldo has no skills.

Messi's ball was radio controlled though and therefore rigged. Also somebody tied Messi's shoe laces together. That's how Betis got there :P
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      HEY,PROLLY...but doesnt change topic,people gettin EXTRA LUCKY...AND RNG DETERMINE THE WINNER...you can be world champion,it still doesnt matter,your destiny isnt determined by your actions,but with the results whom you get from RNG...isnt here people bullshit all the time about variance...who guarantee for sure that outcomes of hands are completly fair??ALDERNY COMMISSION???LMFAO...i get your point,but he DIDNT HAVE set but just TP..i on other hand had overpair,and the max OVERPAIR possiblle...and me personnally,i am not convineced in all those outcomes to be complety correct...what i mean,is that NOBODY can guarantee that for sure...so,we are all on the end,on mercy how RNG is going to determine my faith...fuck all my skills and to be ahead miles,he decided i must lose and thats end of story...so,whats that??variance??BULLSHIT...i would say that GAMES ISNT GETTIN TOUGHER AT ALL,there is a software that makes such enviroment...and man made such software and hardware...AND MAN RUNS IT...it certainly desnt run by some aliens out of space:) )))
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Just lost another tournament :) AJ vs A9 yea right :)
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      [quote][i]you can be world champion,it still doesnt matter,your destiny isnt determined by your actions,but with the results whom you get from RNG[/quote]its easier to win live if you shuffle the cards properly every time :s_cool:

But!

All I can do is to play online. So I had to do some adjustments. I play very low BR, BR management changed from about 10-15 BI to 100 or 100+ and I switched for high variance games like MTTs & Multi SNGs. Now stars have to live with fact that even though I play on their site, they lost one customer due to their BS RNG. I pay no rake, yet I am in it to win it :f_cool:
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      After all these threads, I still wonder why OP plays at Stars? If I was sure that the local market is cheating and robbing my money, I wouldn't keep buying from them.

Or... I am not even going to explain what I really feel.