Elephant problem

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Hi

i have continued to use my Elephant Hud since it was discontinued and have had no problems with it until the last pokerstars update

i had to get a good friend of mine to add some settings or something so it would work ok (im not %100 sure exactly what he done)

the problem is the Hud works fine but i can see all my opponents hole cards during the hand which is obviously an unfair advantage.

at first i wasnt to bothered by this and quickly increased my Bankroll from $65.79 TO $154,967 in 8 weeks

is what im doing illegal or can i just carry on as normal and not mention it?
  • 7 replies
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I seriously hope you are trolling. If what you have written is true, I think you'll bankroll will take quite a dip when Pokerstars notices this thread.

I'm still thinking you're trolling, though. :s_biggrin:
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi nefarious26,

you can only see the hole cards from the last hand. Please note that the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is no longer supported and has been discontinued.

BR
      Markus
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hi nefarious26,

you can only see the hole cards from the last hand. Please note that the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is no longer supported and has been discontinued.

BR
      Markus
      I'm not sure if you read the whole post. :s_evil:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Well it would be hilarious if he was making decision based on his opponents previous hands, and winning.

When HM2 first started to support iPoker's version of fast-fold poker, I didn't notice that the stats displayed were lagging by several hands.

I made quite a few decisions based on the wrong stats.

And won.

A lot.

I've tried to set up HM2 to show me the stats for 3players back on Zoom, but I can't get it to work.

Dang
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      you can only see the hole cards from the last hand.
      Sorry, I don't know much about HUDs, but I'd like to know what do you mean by that? You can see the hole cards from the last hand of all of your opponents, regardless of whether they have folded or not?
      Surely I must have misunderstood something.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phoenix2104
      you can only see the hole cards from the last hand.
      Sorry, I don't know much about HUDs, but I'd like to know what do you mean by that?
      You see the hole cards that are written to the hand history file on your hard drive. The hole cards that are visible depends on the poker site, but at the very most this only the hands that went to showdown.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      OK, thanks, that's what I had figured would be the case.