This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl10 FR AK

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

MP+1: 72.9 BB
      Hero (CO): 127.4 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      BTN: 139.5 BB
      SB: 103.5 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      UTG+1: 100 BB
      UTG+2: 63.7 BB
      MP: 101.4 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.25) Hero has A:club: K:diamond:

fold, fold, MP calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 6 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, MP calls 5 BB

Flop: ($1.45, 2 players) 7:spade: J:diamond: Q:heart:
      MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.45, 2 players) 6:heart:
      MP bets 10.3 BB, Hero calls 10.3 BB

River: ($3.51, 2 players) T:spade:
      MP bets 16.7 BB, Hero raises to 111.1 BB and is all-in, MP calls 68.4 BB and is all-in

Stats of opponent: VP/PFR 28/15
      Preflop should be standard. On the flop, I decide to check behind for pot control. Or should I c-bet? On the turn, he might have picked up a draw, or is just trying to steal the pot. Was not sure whether calling down is justified.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Farb,

For future reference please post the 10nl hands here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1387 :)

Preflop: Looks good

Flop: We have the best hand here a lot and with our 2overs/gutshot I would bet the flop. We can get him to fold some better hands like pocket pairs and other hands with some equity in the pot (that could bluff us).

Turn: As played we give him a chance to see the turn with all of his range so we won't really know if he can bluff or not. Considering his bigger bet , our passive line and lack of information about villain I would just fold.

If we call, and don't improve what's our river plan?

River: As played we hit the magic card and getting it in is the only thing that makes sense.