NL50 HU TT facing river shove

• DAMNWhySoSerious
      DAMNWhySoSerious
      Basic
      Just an hour ago i tried little HU... i dont usualy play it but i like it... i used to play sngs and right know i sometimes open 15$ sng and i see that there are alot of fishes.. even on NL50 there are some fishes but im am not a reg there so i cant spot em.

played only 6k hands on this limit and i am -350$

so lets see the hand... nothing much to tell about our villian. i just found him sitting at two tables NL50 and NL100.

played like 50 hands when this hand happened.. i wanna hear your opinions on playing this hand... should i bet turn or c/c? i just dont know if i could ever call that river in long run

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (2 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):
      $67.33
      SB:
      $54.29

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, T.
      SB raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $4.50, SB calls $3.50.

Flop: ($9) 3, 9, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, SB calls $5.50.

Turn: ($20) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $11.50, SB calls $11.50.

River: ($43) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $32.79, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $43.

dont know why converter doesnt show results but villian showed 97s
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Turn: How often is he folding to 3bets? This is the most important stat here.

I would guess that he has AX here more often than 9X. Turn becomes tricky because on such low paired flops, people never fold AX here. Just count the number of 9X hands vs the number of AX hands he could have. If there are more 9X hands you should probably bet (that's assuming he never folds 9X on the Turn when you bluff an "obvious" scare card.

If not, you would have to check. So c/c or c/f? C/f feels too weak. But if he never floats you on flop with stuff like KQ, then we are going to be up against 9X and AX a lot, assuming 88/77/66 never bets the Turn. So if all these are true, c/f is the best play.

But I think he could occasionally have some floats, and sometimes bet 9X when checked to (like K9). Then we would have to c/c.

River: Definitely a c/f at this point in time. He just has way too many AX hands here.