=== 10 days of Christmas: December 26 - January 4 ===

• KMMorten

Christmas only comes once a year so make the most of it and celebrate 10 days of Christmas at William Hill. Grind at the tables from December 26 - January 4 and get rewarded based on the number of WH Points you earn on that day.

William Hill 10 Days of Christmas
      $5 Free Bet
      Earn at least 50 WH Points on December 26
      Earn at least 50 WH Points on December 27
      Earn at least 100 WH Points on December 28
      Earn at least 100 WH Points on December 29
      $50 Bonus
      Earn at least 200 WH Points on December 30
      Earn at least 200 WH Points on December 31
      Earn at least 400 WH Points on January 1
      Earn at least 400 WH Points on January 2
      $20 Cash
      Earn at least 500 WH Points on January 3
      Earn at least 1,000 WH Points on January 4

You can earn all three prizes if you reach the required amount of WH Points on each of the 10 days. Just remember that you have to fulfill all the requirements in order to receive your prize.

Prizes will be issued to eligible players on January 6. Bonus Dollars will be valid for 2 weeks at a rate of $5 for every 425 WH Points.

In order to participate in this promotion you must opt-in. Please make sure you have registered a William Hill account through PokerStrategy.com first before you opt-in, otherwise you might not be tracked to us.

-OPT IN-

Create a William Hill account now

All William Hill Terms and Conditions apply for this promotion.

• 2 replies
    • MuscleTone
      So in order to get the $20 free cash, I need to grind 500 points on the 3rd of January and 1000 on the 4th, and i can get that reward even if i made only the required points on these 2 days, regardless of not playing the first 8 days of the promotion? I hope someone knows the answer :)
      Hey MuscleTone,

I'd love to give you a straight answer but I can't here. Best thing you can do is contact William Hill live support and they should be able to answer this for you very quickly. Please let us know what they say in case someone else is unsure about this :)

Thanks and best wishes,