[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH - JJ underpair, board pairs on turn

• ILuvBeachVB
      ILuvBeachVB
      Bronze
      No Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10
      Full Tilt Poker
      3 players
      Formatted by pokercopilot.com - Mac OS X hand history analysis and tracking

Stacks:
      BTN - BTN ($13.46)
      SB - Hero ($10.77)
      BB - BB ($10.00)

Preflop: ($0.15, 3 players) Hero is SB with J:spade: J:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20

Flop: K:spade: 6:heart: T:heart: ($0.60, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.33, BB calls $0.33

Turn: T:diamond: ($1.26, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.70, 1 fold, Uncalled bet of $0.70 returned to BB

Total Pot: $1.26
      BB mucks

BB wins $1.18

Villain: 24/19/9/2.1/26/252 [VPIP/PFR/3BET/AF/WTS/# hands]

This seems so weak, but on turn I am behind Kx & Tx although villain has lots of possible draws as well. Do we 2nd barrel or just CF?
  • 2 replies
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      Yeah villain can have draws, but Kx,Tx and better is just too prevalent. I like to c/f here too. You even have blockers to draws, and villain is mostly taking free cards with them anyway.

Sometimes he's betting his floats, and betting it OTT when checked to, but if he did that then NH, there's not much that's floating you here anyway. You have to fold to a river bet, no matter what. Villain has expressed already that a showdown is not going to be cheap.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Preflop: looks good

Flop: If villain is aggressive and bets behind missed cbets a lot (which he seems he may) we can also ck/call here.

Otherwise a bet/fold is fine. Although I'd bet slightly larger as our weak bets will give away the strength of our hand a lot (even at these limits). Afterall how much would you bet with a Kx here?

Turn: There are many draws and potential floats in villains range so I don't mind bet/folding again. IF we check we have to give up.