Problems to Log In and Tables Freez

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Hi Guys i am having a real problems to log in in to the software,It doesn't show me the log in space. When i open the icon (usually) first thing to bump is the log in space,but after the update the log in space is all blank all the time...

I try open close,open close,open close... like 50 times and still nothing.

Other problem is when i play FF sometimes the tables just freez,not every tables but only one table at a time and stays like that for 2-3 min.

I am very very busy man,i work 2 jobs and i am running a blog so my poker time is about 2 hours per day,sometimes 1 hour and sometimes i don't even have the time and having this issues is really bad,that means no poker for me. So what do you say how can i fix this ?

I have strong PC and stable connection,thats not the problem for sure.

Change the room,or... ?

NL2 player please for advice

Best Regards

Edit to post the Screen Shoot - http://scr.hu/screenshooter/4609308/xlhaygb
  • 9 replies
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Hi, I think they have some trouble with their servers.

My tables got frozen and since than I have the same blank login or the client doesn't even start.

Seeing this thread it's not a first.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Ok i see they have some updates I Uninstalled and Installed again the software and i can clearly see they have made some changes with the tables search (as i remember) but still not able to log in

Sorry to bother
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there NikolaB85,

Any luck with logging in since? You can always contact Party Poker support for further help. As Tarhonya pointed out - we've had members post similar issues before.

Hope you get fixed up soon :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      It worked fine... up until now.
      Tables frozen again.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Ok i am able to log in now and i can see i have lost around 3$ till now. When i click "My Account" it shows that i have 5.47$ in play,i had 8.87$ when PP freezed yesterday and i am loosing money all the time. I can't find the table with my name.

Anybody faced this before ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey NikolaB85,

Have you contacted Party Poker support regarding the differences between your balance?

Gary
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey NikolaB85,

Have you contacted Party Poker support regarding the differences between your balance?

Gary
      Of course i did and as always this is what the support says

- I will forward this to someone higher to solve the problem.

And they never solve the problems,never answer my questions i feel like they have the worst support never got the service i ask for.

Btw my balance is still like that 5.47$ in play and i miss 3$ from last night.

Damn i like the game play at Party Poker but the support is really really bad.

Sorry bothering with my problems but i think other should read this
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hopefully you can get the answers required :)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      And i just got email from Party Poker :

Dear bogoevskinik,

We apologize for the disruption you encountered at 'Darmstadt' table on 26-11-2012 ET.

Our records indicate that you had $2.25 USD at the start of that game. As a result of the disruption, that game has been construed as a 'misdeal' and we have refunded the money back to your Account.

We greatly appreciate your support and thank you for playing at PartyPoker.com.

Sincerely,

And this is not true i did not had 2.25$ in game i had more money in play. I had one full ring NL2 table and One table FF NL4 and they money from the FF are still in play and not to forget the fact that i had more then 5.47$ on FF

So disapointed :s_mad:

Edit : The 2.25$ are not refunded yet,even i got the mail