This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problems to Log In and Tables Freez

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Hi Guys i am having a real problems to log in in to the software,It doesn't show me the log in space. When i open the icon (usually) first thing to bump is the log in space,but after the update the log in space is all blank all the time...

I try open close,open close,open close... like 50 times and still nothing.

Other problem is when i play FF sometimes the tables just freez,not every tables but only one table at a time and stays like that for 2-3 min.

I am very very busy man,i work 2 jobs and i am running a blog so my poker time is about 2 hours per day,sometimes 1 hour and sometimes i don't even have the time and having this issues is really bad,that means no poker for me. So what do you say how can i fix this ?

I have strong PC and stable connection,thats not the problem for sure.

Change the room,or... ?

NL2 player please for advice

Best Regards

Edit to post the Screen Shoot - http://scr.hu/screenshooter/4609308/xlhaygb
  • 9 replies
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Hi, I think they have some trouble with their servers.

My tables got frozen and since than I have the same blank login or the client doesn't even start.

Seeing this thread it's not a first.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Ok i see they have some updates I Uninstalled and Installed again the software and i can clearly see they have made some changes with the tables search (as i remember) but still not able to log in

Sorry to bother
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there NikolaB85,

Any luck with logging in since? You can always contact Party Poker support for further help. As Tarhonya pointed out - we've had members post similar issues before.

Hope you get fixed up soon :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      It worked fine... up until now.
      Tables frozen again.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Ok i am able to log in now and i can see i have lost around 3$ till now. When i click "My Account" it shows that i have 5.47$ in play,i had 8.87$ when PP freezed yesterday and i am loosing money all the time. I can't find the table with my name.

Anybody faced this before ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey NikolaB85,

Have you contacted Party Poker support regarding the differences between your balance?

Gary
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey NikolaB85,

Have you contacted Party Poker support regarding the differences between your balance?

Gary
      Of course i did and as always this is what the support says

- I will forward this to someone higher to solve the problem.

And they never solve the problems,never answer my questions i feel like they have the worst support never got the service i ask for.

Btw my balance is still like that 5.47$ in play and i miss 3$ from last night.

Damn i like the game play at Party Poker but the support is really really bad.

Sorry bothering with my problems but i think other should read this
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully you can get the answers required :)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      And i just got email from Party Poker :

Dear bogoevskinik,

We apologize for the disruption you encountered at 'Darmstadt' table on 26-11-2012 ET.

Our records indicate that you had $2.25 USD at the start of that game. As a result of the disruption, that game has been construed as a 'misdeal' and we have refunded the money back to your Account.

We greatly appreciate your support and thank you for playing at PartyPoker.com.

Sincerely,

And this is not true i did not had 2.25$ in game i had more money in play. I had one full ring NL2 table and One table FF NL4 and they money from the FF are still in play and not to forget the fact that i had more then 5.47$ on FF

So disapointed :s_mad:

Edit : The 2.25$ are not refunded yet,even i got the mail