$12.50
      MP2:
      $31.06
      MP3:
      $13.16
      CO:
      $25.63

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.40, BB folds, BU calls $1.65.

Flop: ($5.05) T, 8, J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50.

Turn: ($12.05) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4.00, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $12.05.
      his stats in 80 hands  vpip11 pfr9 af13 wtsd38 w$sd100
          fold to 3 BET 0  steal from BU50 pfr20 from BU       
      it was bad to 3 bet against tight player,and didnt CB and I called his bet.
      I should CB on the flop,right? and if I get called and blank turns come,can I second barrel?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Flop:

Check/Fold > Bet with intention of 3barreling on many good runouts > Check/Call > bet once and give up.

Check/Fold is best simply because this is a hyper coordinated board. I can't think of any hand which folds here besides 56s, and 22-66 (does he even have these hands preflop?)

He's pretty nitty given his stats, so I doubt it. Your fold equity here, is probably less than 15% by betting the Flop. This is why betting once is the worst play.

Check/Calling is also bad for those reasons. I don't see how you can really continue against any form of aggression. And even if you hit your Ace or King you are not thrilled.

I think 3barrel on good runouts may be a good option because you have the King High backdoor flush draw. So if another spade comes, I would bluff at it. If blank cards come out like 2h or 3d, I may also just barrel Turn (but you have to fire all blank rivers cos he's not folding stuff like T9 on the Turn).

You would need to give up on middle cards given the 3barrel strategy I proposed. So I will not bet cards between 7-J, because I think he is just not folding anything.