This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh - Tt

• TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      iPoker - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $10.15
      UTG: $14.18
      MP: $10.00
      CO: $24.57
      BTN: $10.60
      Hero (SB): $11.56

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has T:club: T:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, CO calls $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $1.40, fold, UTG calls $1.10, CO calls $1.10

Flop: ($4.30, 3 players) K:club: 7:diamond: 7:heart:
      Hero bets $2.40, fold, fold

Hero wins $4.02

Both villains are somewhat competent (but not that good) regs. UTG is 29/19 over ~100 hands and CO is 27/24 over ~230 hands.

I figured I could pick this pot up a decent amount of the time by squeezing here. But then again, especially because I'm also going to be out of position if I just flat. I don't mind picking up the pot right here.

When both call though... I didn't really know what to do. So I went for a bet/fold to force out QQ-JJ type hands. Obviously I was going to fold to any further action, because if they call or raise, I'm certainly beat.

Would definitely like some input on this one though.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Tino,

Preflop: We are turning our hand into a bluff here, and unless BB is a fishy guy I don't mind trying to scoop the 7.5 bb pot. We have to fold to a 4-bet though.

Flop: CO has a wider range than UTG who most likely calls AQ type hands and possibly pairs to set mine so I think that on this board we will have some FE so I would also bet/fold.

IF we check we are giving up.