UTG: 130.2 BB
      UTG+1: 46.7 BB
      MP: 409.5 BB
      CO: 112.7 BB
      Hero (BTN): 109.7 BB
      SB: 90.1 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:diamond: T:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to 2 BB, MP calls 2 BB, CO calls 2 BB, Hero calls 2 BB, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.95, 4 players) Q:diamond: 8:diamond: Q:heart:
      UTG+1 bets 6.8 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 6.8 BB

Turn: ($2.31, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      UTG+1 bets 11 BB, Hero calls 11 BB

River: ($4.51, 2 players) Q:spade:
      UTG+1 bets 26.9 BB and is all-in, fold

Opponent is unknown, bad I had the feeling that he plays rather badly. the next limper has 55/36 VP/PFR , the one behind and SB were unknown, and BB was 26/1. I decided that Iso-raise is fruitless, and limping behind is better.

Not sure whether my flop call is correct, but if his range also includes cards like A8, KK 89, I would have almost 50%eq. plus a lot of implied odds.

On the rive I feel I am beat and have to give up, correct?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi farbwenz,

Preflop: Considering the fact that we are facing a min raise and 2 callers we can take advantage of this and 3-bet to capitalize on the dead money. The 3-bet would be as a bluff but there's a good chance that most of the opponents don't have much at all otherwise they would 3-bet (or raise bigger to begin with).

IF MP or CO are fish then I 3-bet 100% to isolate (for value).

Calling is also not a bad option but the 3-bet will definitely show a profit long term.

However based on the notes you put down at least one was a fish so I'd want to 3-bet preflop here.

As played I'd like a raise on turn for pure value versus worse fds, overpairs (Since UTG is the PFR) and of course all Qx hands.