• 9 replies
    • RoChTo
      RoChTo
      Bronze
      I try to run as administrator.. doesn't work
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      What version are you using? Please make sure Elephant as well as the Titan poker software both have admin rights. It won't work without admin rights. Do the handhistories import correctly?
    • RoChTo
      RoChTo
      Bronze
      im using the last 0.55 version and run both software as administrator. Hand are correctly imported
    • RoChTo
      RoChTo
      Bronze
      Works fine with new version
      bye
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      i cant see cards when all-in because of stats. perfect would be to shut it down when there is showdown. i tried to move stats in 1st and 2nd line instead of 2nd and 3rd but then i can see only half of 1st line coz its set to high. could you move those upper stats 1 or 2 mm lower?
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      i cant see cards when all-in because of stats. perfect would be to shut it down when there is showdown. i tried to move stats in 1st and 2nd line instead of 2nd and 3rd but then i can see only half of 1st line coz its set to high. could you move those upper stats 1 or 2 mm lower?
      +1#

same is happening to me at PartyPoker and Mansion
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Jep, we spotted that error and it should be fixed within the next version.
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Bronze
      currently I have elephant 0.58 installed and I am using same HUD settings at mansion and partypoker.
      The main difference is that, hud stats at mansion are larger- are covering half of my tables. I always have to rotate player stats to right-just for one player.
      At partypoker the stats are just fine.

br, jerry
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Can you provide a screenshot with both and your settings?