6 max stats

• lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Hello,

I switched from FR to SH, played 15k hands and would like to make analysis of my stats. Problem is I can't find any to compare to. Is there any article, video or anything where I can find some standard values for 6 max?

Tried leak buster trial but it's very limited. Any suggestions?

Regards
  • 14 replies
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Sample is too small, don't bother till atleast 30k
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Hi doctorkgb,

I have 60k hands total, but others are from lower limit. I've loosen up a bit now, but most of the stats are similar.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Why dont u post it and we can all hav a look.

Vpip pfr 3b fold to 3b 4b 4b range
      Open ranges from each position.
      Positional 3b, 4b range, fold to 3b
      Resteal from blinds
      Flop cbet turn cbet river cbet
      Fold to f cbet fold to t cbet f to rivrr cbet
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Hi mbml,

Great idea, although it would be awesome if I had some standard values written down.

Here are my Stats. Couldn't figure how to mix all the hands since lower limit hands are on different site. It's NL10.

Opened for any suggestions and questions!
      Thanks
    • SchnitzelF
      SchnitzelF
      Bronze
      Hey,

I've moved this thread to a more appropriate thread - NL discussion :) .

I hope that you don't mind ;) .

-SF
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Originally posted by lood88
      Hello,

I switched from FR to SH, played 15k hands and would like to make analysis of my stats. Problem is I can't find any to compare to. Is there any article, video or anything where I can find some standard values for 6 max?

Tried leak buster trial but it's very limited. Any suggestions?

Regards
      Leakbuster is pretty helpful, but yeah the trial doesn't show too much. There is quite a bit of training content in the program that i guess they can't just give away that will correspond to the leaks you are displaying.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      There are no standard values (whatever people may say) in NL. There are perhaps average values, and plenty of opinions, but there are no "correct" standard values except perhaps for in some yet so far undiscovered idealized mathematical universe versus opponents playing "correctly" themselves. Hell, even Nash push/call is questionable for 10 BB and up.

An analysis of the stats is nonetheless useful. I just think that the word "standard" is a bad choice of word.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      I agree with you Johan. Couldn't find the right word, thanks for help.

Any thought's about stats?
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      With Leakbuster they use "recommended" ranges.

As far as where they get the recommended ranges, this is on their site. -

"We have analyzed hundreds of millions of hands played by winning players to find the recommended ranges. Leak Buster poker software uses a separate program which analyzes the highest median win rates for each statistical field, then measures where significant drops in win-rate occur. Leak Buster uses this data to create an algorithm, which scores your statistics based on a simple bell curve ratio. Every statistical category will score differently depending on how much being outside of Leak Buster's recommended range effects the average win-rate. "
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Leakbuster seems like a good investment, might go for it.

Any thoughts about stats? They are hyperlinked in my 3rd post of this thread.
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Your numbers look pretty good. I'm certainly no expert, so i use Leakbuster as a reference when it comes to stats.

What you are doing seems to be working pretty well. It was a little fuzzy because i had to blow up the pic, but looks like you could be opening more on the button, your 4 bet numbers both % and range seemed kind of high, River call efficiency is a little bit low, and maybe bump up your agg just a bit. But i wouldn't make any crazy changes, as things seems to be going good. And the more hands you get , some of these things may even out a bit.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      theres a 6m strategy article that shows you basic ranges for 6m in strategy
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      stats look pretty solid imo, just 2 things:

1) AF is a little low
      2) gap between CB flop and CB turn is a little higher, id try to make plans for double barreling/just giving up
    • Iwantunow
      Iwantunow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LemOn36
      theres a 6m strategy article that shows you basic ranges for 6m in strategy
      link plz