DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $26.87
      UTG: $14.66
      MP: $11.41
      Hero (CO): $27.31
      BTN: $38.16
      SB: $28.81

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with Q :club: A :club:
      UTG calls $0.25, MP calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.25, MP calls $1.25

Flop: ($6.35) 2 :diamond: 2 :heart: Q :heart: (4 players)
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $3.25, BTN calls $3.25, UTG folds, MP folds

Turn: ($12.85) 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.50, BTN raises to $33.41 all in, Hero calls $14.06 all in

River: ($57.97) A :spade: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Hey guys.

Villain seems to be a bit of a tigher/bad reg playing 15/10 over 54 hands so not much of a sample.

Prelfop is standard i guess, flop I guess I don't need to bet more.

But turn what can I do here? What am I i beat by that he can call my rasise preflop? It's pretty much 22 and QQ only 2 combinations of hands so I had no idea what to do.

ANy suggestions?
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

How often does he fold to cbets? When you cbet flop there you have Qx quite a bit so I don't expect complete air floats and when you fire turn you look like Qx or better. This makes me inclined to think he isn't bluffing. Yes, you have a good hand and his value range is quite narrow but then again, what is his bluff range? Qx of diamonds I assume is the only hand that could play like this imo which you beat. It's up to you to decide how many such hands does he have compared to 22, 66, QQ, KK and AA. Since he is rather tight I wouldn't exclude 100% of KK+ combos.

Given the odds you get I think it's a call because his value range is still quite narrow and you get very good pot odds. We found some hands he could play like this that make sense and we beat. If we now also consider the spazz factor bad regs have you have a call.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hey,

How often does he fold to cbets? When you cbet flop there you have Qx quite a bit so I don't expect complete air floats and when you fire turn you look like Qx or better. This makes me inclined to think he isn't bluffing. Yes, you have a good hand and his value range is quite narrow but then again, what is his bluff range? Qx of diamonds I assume is the only hand that could play like this imo which you beat. It's up to you to decide how many such hands does he have compared to 22, 66, QQ, KK and AA. Since he is rather tight I wouldn't exclude 100% of KK+ combos.

Given the odds you get I think it's a call because his value range is still quite narrow and you get very good pot odds. We found some hands he could play like this that make sense and we beat. If we now also consider the spazz factor bad regs have you have a call.
      Ye, thanks for great respond.. I was so confused in the hand hehe.

When I really thought about what he could have there were so few combos but I still think im beat here alot but I didnt really wanna bet fold.