noulispa
      Bronze
      MP: $6.32 (126.4 bb)
      CO: $7.67 (153.4 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $7.47 (149.4 bb)
      SB: $9.92 (198.4 bb)
      BB: $5 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with K:spade: A:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB raises to $0.50, BB folds, Hero calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.05) Q:heart: 4:heart: 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.55, Hero folds

stats opp : 23/17/AF 1,8/3bet SB 12,5(40)/cbet 61/343 hands

Preflop: i call cause we are kind of deepish and i dont want to go broke pre .So i called IP .
      Flop : its better to call at least one street cause he is cbeting all of his range in the Qxx board ?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: This deep I don't mind simply calling here. 4-bet/shoving is a bit light without much info/history and since he seems to 3-bet a lot we can keep in a lot of his dominated range.

Flop: IF he is an aggressive player I don't like calling just one street. If we had a backdoor flush it gets better because there are 10 more cards that can help us on the turn.

In spots like this we can also try a small bluff raise if we expect him to cbet a lot (which I would). If we call, we have to consider playing more than just the flop.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: This deep I don't mind simply calling here. 4-bet/shoving is a bit light without much info/history and since he seems to 3-bet a lot we can keep in a lot of his dominated range.

Flop: IF he is an aggressive player I don't like calling just one street. If we had a backdoor flush it gets better because there are 10 more cards that can help us on the turn.

In spots like this we can also try a small bluff raise if we expect him to cbet a lot (which I would). If we call, we have to consider playing more than just the flop.

on the flop folding its also fine or to weak ?