$25.00
      MP2 (Hero):
      $26.25
      MP3:
      $48.37
      CO:
      $84.53

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      Hero raises to $1.50, MP3 calls $1.50, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.75) 3, 2, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, MP3 raises to $5.00, Hero calls $2.75.

Turn: ($13.75) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($13.75) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.00, MP3 raises to $13.00, Hero calls $7.00.

Final Pot: $39.75.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows three of a kind, sevens(7 A).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and sevens(A A).

MP3 wins with three of a kind, sevens(7 A).

he is unknown.
      I could guess he could have 7 and I bet and called to raise,I played too bad,right?
      better to check the river? and fold to bet?I guessed he was calling with flush draw,so river bet was bad I think.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      PF: His calling range shouldn't contain too many speculative hands given starting positions. I am actually somewhat surprised to see A7s. Maybe he's some loose calling station.

F: I assume his range PF is tight here. I see no point in 3betting Flop. He is going to have a ton of pocketpairs in his range. Thus calling is the only option.

T: No point leading, so checking is standard

R: I would just lead halfpot like you did. I don't really put many 7X hands in his range, I think he is bluffing Flop so often, or occasionally he takes this line with some random KQ type of hand and pot controls the Turn. You have to bet the River especially with the top of your range.

When he raises here, I don't really know. Doesn't seem like a spot where people bluff raise. But his line is just so silly on the Flop, nothing else makes sense besides As7s or 7s8s. If he raises a hand like Ad7d that would be a pretty bad play.

So bet the River, but I don't know if you should call the raise. You could fold if you think he has some passive tendencies, and call if he likes to spazz out.