Poker Mission November - Pick You Prize

• IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this promotion that runs from 26 Nov 2012 to 3 Dec 2012 (the title spelling error is deliberate!) but it appears to not apply for everyone as I cannot find any detailed information on it on their homepage.

I notice that others have asked about it on here but it has been on non-English sections so I cannot understand what has been written?

If/when you earn 5, 10, 15, 20 points you either claim the prize at that level or risk going on for the next prize. The corresponding prizes are:

10CASHBACK Bonus - for 5 points
      20CASHBACK Bonus - for 10 points
      CASHBACK50 Bonus - for 15 points
      Bonus CASHBACK100 - for 20 points

At this time I have the option of taking the "10CASHBACK" bonus for having just got past 5 points, or carrying on.

I thought I would ask the lovely and knowledgable folks on here :D :) if they have had this promotion before and what EXACTLY do they mean by these prizes? Do they mean literally cash straight into your account, or is it typically more complicated than that?

TY !
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there IDKAPPAC,

I looked at the Party Poker website but could not find any information for this promotion? ?( ?(

Can you post a link to it please and I'll see if I can help you out :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Hello Gary!

Thanks for replying. I was also looking for more information on their promotions tab but it isn't there.

It would seem to only appear on the individual accounts? I've also emailed support for more information, and will hopefully get some sort of reply from them soon.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries, keep me updated please :)
    • capuderg
      capuderg
      Basic
      hey, did you get any info on this promotion?

I reached 100bonus and I activated it, but don't know what it did...

Thanks for you replay :)
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Hello Capuderg,

Unfortunately I haven't received any reply from the emails I sent over 24 hours ago, which is surprising given that they usually respond with some sort of reply after that length of time.

I am also concerned and disappointed to hear that, having reached and activated the 100BONUS, you have not observed any change?

The way I read it, there should now be an extra 100 in your account? Is it there as tournament dollars instead?

I hope that, to borrow a poker expression, Party Poker are not 'at it' with this supposed selective promotion?

I will be sending another email now, making reference to previous emails sent, and I will be using stronger language this time.

I'll post more info - if, as and when I get any.
    • augustasas
      augustasas
      Bronze
      I activated 10CASHBACK bonus, and it appeard in "Active Bonuses" section:
      Delivery method: 4 installments of $2.50 USD
      Release 1 - $2.50 USD
      Released in 4 equal installments of $2.50 USD.
      Each installment is issued when: 15 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for that info augustasas :)
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Thank you for that info reply augustasas, I suspected it would appear there.
      So does anyone know what the installments are for the higher amounts?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Have you not had a reply from support yet?

Have you tried their live support team at all?
    • IDKAPPAC
      IDKAPPAC
      Bronze
      Hi Gary!

They eventually got back to me yesterday, claiming they had not received my original emails and that the most recent one was being processed.

I have ventured towards their live support, but as their chat window opened up my PC was unhappy with their certificate not being reconised as safe. So I aborted that.

It's not a major issue anymore, now I know you actually get something! Plus I now know what bonus I will be taking up.

Thanks anyway!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries - please keep me posted :)