[NL2-NL10] NL25, KQ, min donkbet

• 4 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Basically you should fold preflop without information but you are using PS Elephant so give us more info about opp and stack sizes.
      Hypothetically if opp is loose passive player I would reraise preflop and raise this silly mindonkbet on flop.You can consider this 1BB bet as some sort of check and bet as usual 2/3 pot size and see what happens.But you need info about opp to do this profitably.
      Good luck :)
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey, dallievas!

I'm sorry to tell you, but I am not using my PS Elephant atm, since I'm experiencing some problems with the HUD and also my database is not reliable yet...

Anyway, I don't think that I should fold my hand without any reads, since judges said many times that you can treat minraisers as limpers. So, I'm more interested what to do on flop when he donks into me with one BB.

I know decisions would be much easier with the HUD stats and that's why I'm on to it and just installing the new 0.55 version of PS Elephant. Hopefully I'll add some stats next time I post my hands.

Thanks for all your posts!
    • Crozac
      Crozac
      Bronze
      It's a hard decision because it's not very pretty flop for you, and it's even harder w/o reads. Since you have position, you should do your normal c-bet of 2/3 of pot and ofcourse if it's more than half of your stack, or your going to be pot commited on turn, it's push and pray :)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      i would raise lighter, like TT+ AQ/AJ
      KQ is bad, the best you can get is flip