This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] tt

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.33)
      BB ($2)
      Hero ($5.28)
      CO ($4.73)
      BTN ($6.05)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:spade:

Hero raises to $0.17, fold, fold, SB calls $0.15, BB calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.51) K:diamond: 2:spade: K:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40, BB folds

TURN ($1.31) K:diamond: 2:spade: K:spade: K:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB calls $0.80

RIVER ($2.91) K:diamond: 2:spade: K:spade: K:club: 4:heart:

SB bets $3.96 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $2.72

• 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks good

Flop: We have the best hand here often and versus two people we can bet for value/protection (especially since SB is very fishy).

Turn: Villain is never folding a pair now so I to valuebet and I'd make it at least $1 or so so we don't have to overbet the river much (and get as much in as possible now).

River: First, all draws miss and while he may not call turn with them some fish do. Secondly fish overvalue fullhouses here and thirdly his aggression on the river 8.0 with 40% frequency over 50 hands. That tells me that he loves to bet the river, and all that can't be for value (or just nuts). On top of it his W$SD is only 42% despite him going to showdowns only 26%

So based on the above I'd snap this shove and sure he shows a Kx or Jj but he will also show a 2x, 4x, 55, etc (even A high/busted draw).