This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moving Up to $22 SnGs?

• Spidey1978
      Spidey1978
      Bronze
      Last time I played I finally raised my bankroll so I'd have enough to play $22 SnGs. The question is even though I have the BR should I move up?

I have only played a little under 600 $11 Sngs and my ROI is not amazing at only 5%. But for about 450 of those games I was playing way too tight in the SB since I have loosened up I am averaging a ROI of 25% (last 150ish SnG's).

Here is a graph of my progress

Is it worth waiting til I have played at least 1000 SnGs at $11 so I know with a bit more certainty if I am a winning player or should I jump in to the $22 games and see what happens. Or can I compromise and play half and half (I normally play 4 tables at a time cos Titan software is crap for multi tabling).

Anybody got any sugestions? Is the game at $22 much different to the $11?
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I cant comment on any off your questions tbh.

I have played 110 $22 SnG's on titan and i'm running at a roi of 24%. The play is the same as the $11's imo. Approaching the push/fold, these guys are awful. There is only about 5-6 regular players. I am playing a mixture of the $22's and $33's as the table's only open once every 10 minutes or so. All the regulars I see, all play a mixture of the 2 BI's. The level of play is exactly the same imo.

I also was wondering if playing a mixture is an okay thing to do. Look out in the next few days, i'll be making a thread asking alot of questions about verious things. Mostly about stats.

GL
      Stiev
    • Spidey1978
      Spidey1978
      Bronze
      I went for it and so far......

....it's going really well. Admittedly I have only played 12 games at the $22 but so far have a ROI% of nearly 55%, which is nice. Games do seem at least as easy as $11 maybe even easier - the biggest drawback so far is how slowly the tables fill up - but still can get 4 up and running within about 10-15 mins so not too bad.

Anyway - wish me good hands.