NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5)
      Hero ($10.64)
      UTG ($6.90)
      UTG+1 ($4)
      CO ($5.24)
      BTN ($8.20)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.15, fold, BTN calls $0.15, fold, Hero calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.47) T:spade: A:heart: 3:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.35

TURN ($1.52) T:spade: A:heart: 3:club: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $1.14, BTN folds, Hero calls $1.14

RIVER ($3.80) T:spade: A:heart: 3:club: 6:diamond: 7:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $2.36 (AI), Hero calls $2.36

Hero shows A:spade: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 73%, Flop 29.6%, Turn 20.5%)

UTG+1 shows 3:heart: A:club:
      (Pre 27%, Flop 70.4%, Turn 79.5%)

UTG+1 wins $7.96

Btn is a loose rather aggro fish, so i like my preflop call and utg1 is loose enough to keep aqo viable

Turn is my problem, he is still betting strong and feels bit weak folding aqo, but giving him this range AA,TT,33,ATs+,ATo+ and his low af i guess point to c/f, and even if he is looser i rather go for c/p unless he is aggro, i tend to do this c/c line when i find the situation marginal( maybe it's marginal i am just a newbie :) ) and i just can't make a decision on the spot, so i actually gone with what it seems like a worst line, call turn to commit myself and only pay better hands at the river

His stack size was bit off and i had a feeling i saw him overrating tp before but no note, was playing 6 tables at the time.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: Squeeze >>> Call. This guy opens really wide from MP (20%+) and AQo plays poorly in 3way OOP without initiative. I'll raise it to 60cents. If I hit this board i just 3barrel my stack in and hope to stack A9s/AJ or fold out AQ.

River: While I'm never putting him on A3o, I think he has a ton of sets and two pairs and maybe even AK. This is a 3way pot, so you can be sure that MP is not bluffing all too often (and bluffing air on the Turn).

No flush draws at all, so you'll need him to either
      1) 3barrel for value with AJ or worse (very unlikely IMO)
      2) 3barrel bluff with gutshots like KQ KJ QJ (i don't think this is likely too)

So river is probably a fold. I don't expect people to barrel light for 3 streets too often. I don't think the stats tell us too much given the low sample size for postflop stats.