This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Ak

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.58)
      BB ($5.47)
      UTG ($5.58)
      CO ($2.19)
      Hero ($5)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:spade:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, Hero calls $0.15, fold, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.47) 2:club: A:club: J:club:

BB checks, UTG bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, BB calls $0.35

TURN ($1.52) 2:club: A:club: J:club: K:spade:

BB bets $1.16, UTG calls $1.16, Hero raises to $4.50 (AI), BB raises to $4.97 (AI), UTG folds

RIVER ($11.68) 2:club: A:club: J:club: K:spade: Q:heart:

Hero shows K:heart: A:spade:
      (Pre 65%, Flop 56.3%, Turn 9.1%)

BB shows T:diamond: Q:club:
      (Pre 35%, Flop 43.7%, Turn 90.9%)

BB wins $10.91

UTG

BB
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: Since BB seems to be a bit fishy and UTG tighter I don't mind calling my AK here. This way we play IP with most likely a fishy guy in the pot.

Flop: Calling is fine to keep the fish in although we can also raise here and expect BB to cold call with a lot of the hands that he wants to continue with (draws, Ax). And if UTG raises us back I can't see him having anything but 2p+ (worse case AKc) so against his reraise we can fold.

Turn: As played we really only have two options: fold or raise. I think folding is too weak because we still have the best hand a lot despite occasionally being behind made flushes and straights. I can see BB doing this with 2p, even some 1p+draw, so I'd play it the same.