NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.08)
      BB ($7.15)
      UTG ($12.62)
      UTG+1 ($4.53)
      CO ($1.58)
      Hero ($11.06)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: T:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.17, SB raises to $0.50, fold, Hero calls $0.33

FLOP ($1.05) 5:heart: 5:spade: J:spade:

SB bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

TURN ($2.25) 5:heart: 5:spade: J:spade: 8:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB folds

Hero shows Q:spade: T:diamond:

Hero wins $2.10

Decided to playback against his 3betting but instead of 4bet which will look like bs with my wide steal range i opted for calling then calling once the flop which he cbets always then half potting the turn if he gives up.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi,

QTo is way too weak to fight back here. You'll need his 3bet range to be 20%+ in order to make a call good here. Your sample is really low and he doesn't seem that aggro to me.

Def a 4b or fold spot.

On the Flop if you are defending such hands (meaning you think his range is super wide here), you should float this flop with some backdoor draws and overcard to Q pair.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      He has 17%~ 3bet in blinds and he is very predictable postflop player, cbet once then give up.

Lets give him a range

V3bet
      TT+,AQs+,AQo+

Call
      AJs-A9s,KTs+,QTs+,AJo-A9o,KTo+,QTo+

Bluff3bet
      99-22,A8s-A2s,JTs,T9s,98s,87s,76s,65s,A8o-A2o

Most of his range are weak aces and low to medium pockets, all i am saying we could look past our mediocre card which actually does seem to do well against his range and play his predictability, also he could easily have much worse range since i doubt he waits for certain range to do his bluffs instead of whenever he feels like it, in situation like this waiting for kj or kq would make no difference either we are way ahead of his bluffs or way behind of his value and he will tell us, of course i rather do this with Ax with good kicker and medium pairs but it doesn't make much difference against his bluff range.

We could fight back with this JJ-77,AQs-A9s,AQo-A9o
      Or this JJ-22,AQs-A9s,KTs+,QTs+,JTs,AQo-A9o,KTo+,QTo+,JTo

I don't see my mistake i didn't really play my card i played his stat, and once i made my plan preflop i think folding on the flop would have been a huge mistake low equity or not.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I think u must be willing to float flops with such hands when u flat such marginal hands.

Im not convinced that its a good call but if u are really certain u can outplay him then go ahead. I dont think flatting 3b wif QTo is going to be that huge of a mistake vs a 17% range.