Sit&Go Grinder - Reaching the top!

• shovingtheriver
      shovingtheriver
      Basic
      Hello guys,
      I proud to have my first contact with the English community on pokerstrategy.

I'm new to this community. My name is Mira and i'm a STT grinder. I'm now a reg at $15 FR and 6max games. I've been playing poker for almost 4 years, but started to grind on pokerstars in mid October. I now play exclusively on Stars - ID: mira_xoxo

I opened this blog in order to meet the other members, share my progress in crushing the limits, improve and to keep me motivated and focused on my goals.

So... Up 'til now:

OCTOBER:
      I deposited $600.00 on Oct 10th 2012 on Pokerstars and started grinding the $7 STTs. Also played few MTTs with no notable results. Had some awful days and a downswing of almost 60BI at 6max so October wasn't such a good month, but I managed to mix 6max with FR and I kept my focus and morale intact.
      Profit at the end of the month: $653
      Games Played: 1898
      Profit includes a good part of new player welcome bonus, and some other bonuses like stellar rewards and things like that.

NOVEMBER:
      So November started with my usual grind at $7 STTs. Managed to move up to the $15s late in the month. Started playing them with $2.3k. Things went pretty well. Unlocked 3 x $50 stellar rewards + some mtt cashes (nothing notable).

Total profit for NOV including bonuses and mtts: $2260Games Played: 2313

Graph for NOV below (Filtered only for STTs).

https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/724/nov2012.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next post will contain a personal challenge for December. Also my personal goals.
  • 51 replies