6 max stats review

• Bettikapitany
      Bettikapitany
      Bronze
      Hy all!
      I wonder if you guys can take a look at my stats and find major or smaller leaks which I can work on. Please provide a "how to" guide as well if possible because I would like to make good adjustments but don't wanna go crazy or misinterpreting something useful you say.
      Many thanks!

• 10 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hmm maybe 3bet or fold a little more from SB? this will sort out your high fold vs steal % as well i think. also looks like you open a little too wide in SB - i think your raise-first-in should generally be between your MP and CO range HOWEVER it all totally depends on who is in BB, so giving a static range obviously is no use at all. also i think you should be 3betting more IP especially from BU and CO. again that's totally player dependent so i doubt anyone can give a how-to guide.. what do you think?

also you seem to be going to SD a lot which could be a something to look into but then your W$@SD seems alright..
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      3b more with blockers and don't only do it for value. Try to 3b most in position tho. so you general want to have a high 3b from BTN vs co opens, the looser villian is you more you should be punising him for it.

I would play more hands from co and I would do it for aslong as it takes for villian to start 3b light.

I think you should defend a bit lighter blind vs blind and I would start to 3b BTN opens from regs what got a pretty high F3b with blocker hands.
    • Bettikapitany
      Bettikapitany
      Bronze
      @DrDunne
      I understand what you mean, obviously I put the question wrong. I'm sure there's no cut and dry strategy on how to increase/decrease some stats because everything is player or table dependent, given such a small sample size. So my main goal is to find out which stats aren't standard and cost me seriuos money in the long run? You see, the problem is that this is only nl4 and I'm afraid that if I don't make some adjustments I won't be able to beat even nl30 as the winrate decreases as you move up.
    • Bettikapitany
      Bettikapitany
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saren113
      3b more with blockers and don't only do it for value. Try to 3b most in position tho. so you general want to have a high 3b from BTN vs co opens, the looser villian is you more you should be punising him for it.

I would play more hands from co and I would do it for aslong as it takes for villian to start 3b light.

I think you should defend a bit lighter blind vs blind and I would start to 3b BTN opens from regs what got a pretty high F3b with blocker hands.
      Thank you very much! :)
    • YummiGummi
      YummiGummi
      Bronze
      --
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YummiGummi
      Dude.. it feels like u have no balls

What kind of Cards do u 3bet now? AK-AQ? AA-KK-QQ-JJ ? Thats effin BS man, you need to have a bluff3bet range too -_- seriously

AMAGAD, your RaiseCB is 3% ???? It should be around 20% on the flop

31% Raise1st on SB, that should be higher.. its easy money if someone is folding BB 70% to SB raise..
      Maybe u have played against players who call BB all the time, i dont know?
      The last thing is not true you should in general open around the same range in sb as in you do in co. But if the players got a high fold to steal I would steal alot even oop, but you should just play totaly honest if he calls. Just cb the boards you usually do like axx kxx Txx etc etc. Boards he will play totaly honest on.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by Saren113
      Originally posted by YummiGummi
      Dude.. it feels like u have no balls

What kind of Cards do u 3bet now? AK-AQ? AA-KK-QQ-JJ ? Thats effin BS man, you need to have a bluff3bet range too -_- seriously

AMAGAD, your RaiseCB is 3% ???? It should be around 20% on the flop

31% Raise1st on SB, that should be higher.. its easy money if someone is folding BB 70% to SB raise..
      Maybe u have played against players who call BB all the time, i dont know?
      The last thing is not true you should in general open around the same range in sb as in you do in co. But if the players got a high fold to steal I would steal alot even oop, but you should just play totaly honest if he calls. Just cb the boards you usually do like axx kxx Txx etc etc. Boards he will play totaly honest on.
      As soon as someone's folding 66% or more bb to sb steal you can pretty much steal 100% as you have enough fold equity to make it profitable even if you c/f any flop. Which you don't since even 23o will flop strong hands some of the time. You should definitely be stealing way more from the SB then the CO, especially when BB is bad.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      1) 3bet & 4bet more as a bluff, not just with premium hands
      2) AF is very low imo
      3) raise more flops & turns
      4) fold vs steal is too high i think
    • Rogier
      Rogier
      Coach
      Coach
      you're 3betting too little, probably because you're not feeling confident playing a bigger pot without the absolute nuts. work on that.

furthermore you're check/calling too much in my opinion. hands like TPGK are nearly always worth 2 bets at least. Especially at microlimits people call down relatively light (any pair/any draw) so you're missing value by checking.

so yeah, be more aggressive
    • Bettikapitany
      Bettikapitany
      Bronze
      Amazed by the amount of replies :) Many thanks guys! :f_love: