Mark hands quick??

• 6 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Haven' t used HM2 for a bit so sorry if some details are not perfect.
      Basically you know the HUD box with the 3 last pots? Well you can click on one of those pots, it was either clicking on the name or the size of the pot, so that brings up another window where it shows the hand in a hand viewer format, so then there is a checkbox up there somewhere at leasti I think, or you can just choose from a drop down menu the specific tag you want to assign to that hand but that again is longer. The only problem is that my laptop just can' t run HM2 that good to open the hand fast enough, sometimes it doesn't open it after the first click, I hope you don' t have the same problems, if you have then a faster way to mark is by using PT4.
    • wesly21
      wesly21
      Bronze
      I'm not familiar with HUD box for 3 last posts. Can you elaborate? :)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      The PT4 way of doing things sucks too. Please sign this "petition"; Marking a hand for review, if you are a PT4 user.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wesly21
      I'm not familiar with HUD box for 3 last posts. Can you elaborate? :)
      It's this well it' s from HM1 but it looks pretty much the same.
    • wesly21
      wesly21
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Krishjanis

@YohanN7
      I'm not PT4 user so won't sign the petition. For sure most of the people will sign.
      They really should do something about it since it is one of the most important thing in poker player development.
      That should not be a hard thing to do or this is some kind conspiracy. :D
      Cheers
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      The box with the last hands in usually in the top left of the table. It states the winner of the hand and the total pot. I'm on my phone atm otherwise I would post a pic.
      You can then right click on the hand and check 'mark for review'

Let me know if you're still struggling and I can post a screen print when I'm at the computer.