Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5.16)
      BB ($5.20)
      UTG ($4.78)
      CO ($5.97)
      BTN ($5.12)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.65, fold, UTG calls $0.45

FLOP ($1.35) 9:diamond: 9:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

TURN ($2.55) 9:diamond: 9:spade: 6:diamond: 6:spade:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($2.55) 9:diamond: 9:spade: 6:diamond: 6:spade: 4:diamond:

Hero bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20

Hero shows A:spade: A:diamond:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 91.6%, Turn 95.5%)

UTG shows J:diamond: J:heart:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 8.4%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero wins $4.62

I felt i left value in this but generally i am quite fond of

F bet
      T check/push
      R bet

Line in 3b pot oop as preflop aggressor wanting to go broke, unless they are very passive and i have to betbetbet
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Drachsharp,

Preflop: OOP we can make our 3-bet slightly larger here especially since in these positions we will mostly 3-bet for value and that UTG seems more recreational (not a full stack).

Flop: I'd cbet larger on this board for value/protection. The range that he calls with is dominated by PPs (on the flop).

Turn: I'm not sure why we are checking unless we expected villain to bet something because of his small sample higher aggression. I'd personally bet here because I can't see him folding anything that called flop unless it was a pure float due to our small bet.

River: Now that we lost value we need to bet and I'd make it bigger. No pair or Ax is folding.

As played you can clearly see that we lost a ton of value. We should have had his entire stack and we know that if would of hit his hand we would have most likely given him our entire stack.

Based on the last few hands I analyzed for you I recommend that you revisit your valuebet game because as it stands right now you have some major leaks there :)

Good news though: it's fixable !