Losing the bonus

• cutko
      cutko
      Bronze
      I've read after i finished the test that i will lose that 50$ if i don't collect 600 SP in 2 months. Have i understood it correctly or have i misunderstood something? Because i think it's very hard to do that in 2 months
  • 7 replies
    • clockshovel
      clockshovel
      Bronze
      You mean strategy points, right?

First off, I think you may be mistaken. But let someone else give you an official answer, as I'm not exactly sure.

And secondly, 600 SP in 2 months isn't all that difficult to attain. I've accumulated just under 500 in a little less than 2 weeks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cutko,

Yes for some of our parter sites such as Mansion Poker there are certain "activity restrictions" which need to be fulfilled. For Mansion it is 600 points in the first 120 days - so you have around 4 months which should be no problem.

The additional $100 bonus has no time restrictions.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • cutko
      cutko
      Bronze
      Yeah. Strategy points. I presume you play higher stakes but when you play low stakes like I play (0,05,0,1$) it's very hard.
    • cutko
      cutko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello cutko,

Yes for some of our parter sites such as Mansion Poker there are certain "activity restrictions" which need to be fulfilled. For Mansion it is 600 points in the first 120 days - so you have around 4 months which should be no problem.

The additional $100 bonus has no time restrictions.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      thanx
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Oh and its Mansion Points (MCP or MPP) not StrategyPoints that are important for this :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • clockshovel
      clockshovel
      Bronze
      Actually, I play the same stakes as you do. I did play for a bit at NL25 but most of my time has been on NL10.

If you multitable then you should gain the points pretty fast.
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      i actually find playing sng's the easiest way to earn points... 1 table = 36 points.