This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQs

• ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.14)
      Hero ($5.34)
      UTG ($10.68)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      CO ($3.13)
      BTN ($4.97)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.10, fold, CO calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.22) 6:club: 7:heart: K:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks

TURN ($1.22) 6:club: 7:heart: K:diamond: A:spade:

Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60, CO folds

RIVER ($2.42) 6:club: 7:heart: K:diamond: A:spade: 5:heart:

Hero bets $1.05, UTG raises to $2.10, Hero calls $1.05

Hero shows Q:club: A:club:
      (Pre 31%, Flop 4.3%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG shows K:spade: K:club:
      (Pre 69%, Flop 95.7%, Turn 100.0%)

UTG wins $6.35

i just dunno how his range look here

i had only 22 hands with him and he player 50/22 always 2BB open raise or limp

my thinking was that he should have some hands like AJ AT in his range that's why i bet that small , his minraise on the river confused me alot , i need to be good one in five do you think i am?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi,

Preflop: Way too small, at least 50 or 60 cents. We want to isolate and get it heads up. This might be the reason why CO came along with perhaps a weak hand.

Flop: It might be 3way but it's a King high dry rainbow Flop. We also have backdoor draws and an overcard. We can bluff the J and T, we can value bet an Ace, we might win some % of the time on a Queen.

Turn: If i bet the Flop I would bet the Turn again.

River: Your bet is way too small so I don't know what to think about his river raising range. Usually people don't raise Turns and Rivers without nutted hands.

You bet really small here so I won't be surprised to see some AJ type of hand so as played I would call.