This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Old man 3 year projekt

• karl43
      karl43
      Bronze
      Hello to pokerstategy

I have in long time wanted to make a blog to motivate my self and keep myself on track whit my goals .
      I am 46 old (soon47) from Denmark been playing poker for some years but never have had a goal, always played for fun and amusement jumping in game types and buyins so the way to going broke has always been short .

So now i will launch this blog and use it to keep me on track and make my dream become real.
      I will not lock myself on only one game type ,poker still have to be fun and amusement for me, so i know already the chance i fail are big , but i belive in myself and are pretty sure i beat the game solid up to a certing buy in.

My final 3 years goal:

I WANT A MOUNTH IN A GOOD HOTEL IN VEGAS AND A SOLID BANKROLL TO GAMBLE WHIT OVER THERE.

How is this to become a reality? i will start out whit a bank roll at 100$
      My game will be sit & go 9 man 1.5 $ and fixed limit hold'em 0,10/0,20 $

I will write more about my bank roll plan for moving up in stakes in my first update
  • 1 reply