$48.50
      CO:
      $37.30
      BU:
      $83.74
      SB:
      $52.25

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 3 folds, BB raises to $4.75, Hero calls $3.25.

Flop: ($9.75) A, 2, 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50.

Turn: ($18.75) 7 (1 players)
      BB bets $13.50

Villain 1.6k hands (I had a lot less hands at the time)
      22/17/7
      3bet BB 11%
      3bet vs open MP 6%
      cbet in 3bet pot 88% (8)
      cbet turn 50% (4)
      WTSD 26%
      WWSF 47%
      Agg freq 31/43/38

It was beggining of session, no dynamics.
  • 5 replies
    • getdotacom
      getdotacom
      Black
      U can fold this vs 6% 3bet, it's pretty close. When u called this prefop, folding on the turn is out of question. So u can call or jam. I usually call here and calling almost any river as well. I might fold some heart rivers sometimes, like Jh, 9h, 6h is pretty bad because it completes some other random draws besides flush. If u think he will call u with most of his draws, just jam. If he can have some weaker aces here, jam as well.
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by getdotacom
      U can fold this vs 6% 3bet, it's pretty close. When u called this prefop, folding on the turn is out of question. So u can call or jam. I usually call here and calling almost any river as well. I might fold some heart rivers sometimes, like Jh, 9h, 6h is pretty bad because it completes some other random draws besides flush. If u think he will call u with most of his draws, just jam. If he can have some weaker aces here, jam as well.
      When I'm deciding if I should call or jam I make a quick calculation of stacks and pot on river. In this case we would have a ~45$ pot and 26.50$ effective stack so I think it's less likely he would bluff me on river in the sense that he would think that I'm commited on river. What do you think of my thoughts?
    • getdotacom
      getdotacom
      Black
      $26.50 into $46 is pretty common sizing in 3bet pots. It's around 60% and u get stacks in by betting 60% all streets with standard sizings preflop. So he shouldn't think that way. I agree that they will bluff jam very rarely @nl50, but calling turn and then folding to blank river is pretty bad with this hand in almost any case, unless u have some sick read that he never bluffs or something like that. U will end up against AK very often, but remember, u have to win only 1 out of 4 times or something like that.
    • double2
      double2
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by getdotacom
      $26.50 into $46 is pretty common sizing in 3bet pots. It's around 60% and u get stacks in by betting 60% all streets with standard sizings preflop. So he shouldn't think that way. I agree that they will bluff jam very rarely @nl50, but calling turn and then folding to blank river is pretty bad with this hand in almost any case, unless u have some sick read that he never bluffs or something like that. U will end up against AK very often, but remember, u have to win only 1 out of 4 times or something like that.
      Yeah, I think you're right. Anyways, I jammed turn and he snap called A7.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      I agree it is very hard to fold turn, but considering he is betting so large on A high board (I think he thought you have flush draw, and wanted to protect). I think fold is good on turn in NL50. From my experience, almost nobody is bluffing on A high board in 3bet pots 2 times. And almost nobody bets so large with weaker than AQ. So, I think in best case you can split.