This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Still waiting

• IAmLengend
      IAmLengend
      Bronze
      I have been waiting paiently over the last 6 day after having some trouble with the bonus codes,I finally got it correct and now have been waiting 6 days.Im just wondering if someone could please check my status and try get this sorted.I have sent numerous ammounts of ticket and the response i get is"please wait until your start capital to Titan is transferred." but Ive been waiting 6 days. I just want to knowwhat the hold up is anyways i will appreciate any help.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello IAmLengend,

As far as I can see our support has already transfered the starting capital to Titan and it is now in the hands of Titan to process it and assign it to your account. I am not sure where the waiting period came from - but all you can do at the moment is be patient and wait.

Theoretically it should be there soon (perhaps the weekend played into extending the usual waiting period a bit).

Best regards,
      SoyCD