e license

• 5 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      if you have enough points, there should be a place on your profile page (at the very bottom) which gives info. I think there's a place to enter your machine code. I remember seeing it before, but I've never downloaded elephant, so I've never actually entered the code yet myself.

Anyway, it should be at the very bottom of your profile page after you get the 2000 points. If there is no information there, I'd guess writing a ticket to support to ask them about it would be the next step.

EDIT: By the way, the "profile" page we're talking about, is from the home page... it's not the same as your "forums" profile page.

Go to the home page, you should see information there near the top, Under "Your Rank" with a link that says "get your elephant license here" as well as a link to the profile page near the top right area of that home page under the big bold letters that say "Home" - the very first link under that should be to "My Profile"

Hope this helped
    • gonetrolling
      gonetrolling
      Bronze
      how do you get the machine code. I have enough points,over 2500.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Again, I've never downloaded elephant, so someone else may be able to provide more info...

But my GUESS would be you need to download and install elephant, and at some point, perhaps during, or after the installation, there will be something about registering the product, and it will likely generate a machine code for you.

You then would enter the code it gives you (which will be specific to your machine) into the place provided on your profile page, and you will get a license code.

Again, I'm more speaking from experience with 'software' in general, and don't have any experience with this specific piece of software, however, I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's very close to that.

Edit: a half a second to look at the product page gave me this -
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/785

That should sum it up for you.
    • gonetrolling
      gonetrolling
      Bronze
      thanks got the license, now all i need to do is get the thing to work. Thanks for all your help.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      You're welcome.

I'm sorry I don't have any experience myself with the program, but glad I was enough help to get it going for you.