3 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      HERO (BTN) ($8.37) 209bb
      SB ($4.19) 105bb
      BB ($4.24) 106bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 3 players) HERO is BTN Q:spade: K:diamond:
      HERO raises to $0.12, SB folds, BB raises to $0.36, HERO calls $0.24

Flop: 3:heart: K:club: 3:club: ($0.74, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.56, HERO calls $0.56

Turn: 2:spade: ($1.86, 2 players)
      BB bets $1.36, HERO?

Villain is 32/21, 3B from BB: 10%, CB in 3bet pot: 70%, AF: 2.8, ~400h

PRE
      As he`s 3-betting so wide, I decided to call and play in position. 4B bluffing, I think, also is reasonable.

FLOP
      He`s C-betting a lot, so I think I`m obligated to call. His CB size is rather big, which inclines, that he might not be bluffing.

TURN
      I don`t think he`s 2-barreling with 99-QQ. He could have AK of course, also some FD`s AcJc, AcQc, AcTc, KQ as well. With that in mind, should I just call one more and re-evaluate the river?

Against his whole range I`m getting 30% equity and same pot odds.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Diena,

Preflop: This hand should be either a 4-bet or fold preflop unless we know his postflop tendencies. And we have 2 blockers so 4-bet bluffing can be very profitable.

Flop/Turn: As played I'd also call the flop and since he seems aggro I can expect him to potentially bet two streets as a bluff but his bet sizes are bigger (and btw this is a perfect example of why we don't call preflop because we really have a hard time often when we hit - we either win a small pot or lose a big one).

As played I'd call turn and reevaluate river. I can't see him shoving 2 into about 4 as a bluff so I'd fold to that. If he checks we check back.