Ghost Money

• Dovla011
      Dovla011
      Global
      I made withdraw and now there is no money on my WH account and i didn't get on my MB ..some security checks .They didn't send me mail and ask for my address verification or whatever they need and if i didnt ask i would wait for who knows how long for any response (i send them driver license before and they approved my withdraw) .
      Now i need to wait 48h and if theirs 48h is like theirs 3-5 mins god knows when i will get next response or am i get my big fortune of 80 or 90e (cant even check that )
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Dovla011,

ID check is the most standard procedure at any poker room nowadays and it's also a security procedure for your sake.

I hope this gets sorted asap and keep us updated.

Ingrid

edit: fingers/toes are crossed for you :D
    • Dovla011
      Dovla011
      Global
      But is it normal that i dont know where is my money?
      NO!
      I have right to know every second where it is.Its not on WH Account

and support is ?( this is disaster ..
      Girl on chat when i send my address proof have told me that is approved ..now i have again talk with the girl on chat and she said its not because its scanned and its not clear.. ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( its perfectly clear!! and they want me now to photo capture (i can imagine how clear would be that when i take a pic with my phone)..the worst thing is that i would never know about this if i didn't attack girl on chat again(poor them).. i don't know how to call this ..disaster is the best word

and if you dont trust me ill send you Ingrid a scanned copy so you can tell is that clear or not

looool now its approved but its on security check again wtf my :heart: will explode
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Dovla011,

Security checks are standard so I would be as calm as possible and send them whatever they need to get your withdrawal sorted. If they say the image is not clear then all you can do is take a better one :)

Fighting with them is no good :)

Hope you get it solved soon!

Regards,
      Gary
    • Dovla011
      Dovla011
      Global
      i don't fight with them ..im not an idiot or retarded and its just that ..i know what i send them and if you read my edit now its ok again but im on security check ..really im not going to bother you ,them and me with this thing anymore

i don't need this shit in my life
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'm sure all will be solved very soon :)
    • Dovla011
      Dovla011
      Global
      i got my money ..glad its over
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Dovla011

I know how you feel i was once on security check for about 3 weeks from a poker room :facepalm: At least you know that the next time you try to withdraw from them they won't need to do a security check :) also if you ever sign up to a new room you can always email them and ask them if you can send your ID or whatever to avoid the trouble when it comes to withdrawing :)

All the best
      Carl
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dovla011
      i got my money ..glad its over
      You do understand that all this is for your own security
      Its only once that you need to go through this process
    • 23devil23
      23devil23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Dovla011,

ID check is the most standard procedure at any poker room nowadays and it's also a security procedure for your sake.

Ingrid

Most standard procedure?I have withdrawn money from pokerstars 888 poker and partypoker already and none of these rooms required ID or anything like that.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey Dovla011

I know how you feel i was once on security check for about 3 weeks from a poker room :facepalm: At least you know that the next time you try to withdraw from them they won't need to do a security check :) also if you ever sign up to a new room you can always email them and ask them if you can send your ID or whatever to avoid the trouble when it comes to withdrawing :)

All the best
      Carl
      Amen! I remember my first ID check and I was afraid I was never getting my money! It all boils down to experience :)

Anways, glad to read your wait is over now Dovla011

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 23devil23
      Hi Dovla011,

Ingrid

Most standard procedure?I have withdrawn money from pokerstars 888 poker and partypoker already and none of these rooms required ID or anything like that.
      They usually do eventually sometimes you can cash out a number of times before they ask you for any ID though i would say i've been asked from roughly 75% of the rooms i've played at and at least 2 of them maybe 3 only asked me for ID after i'd withdrawn 3+ times already
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by 23devil23
      Hi Dovla011,

Ingrid

They usually do eventually sometimes you can cash out a number of times before they ask you for any ID though i would say i've been asked from roughly 75% of the rooms i've played at and at least 2 of them maybe 3 only asked me for ID after i'd withdrawn 3+ times already
      Same here, in fact I don't think there has been one room where I haven't been asked for ID at all. I have had to prove my ID on multiple occasions at PokerStars.