[Application] NL50 30k Hand Stake 60/40

• amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

I am looking for a 30k hand stake split 60/40 (both profit and RB) at NL50 on PKR.

Here is my graph for the last 44k hands at NL50 :

PKR has no intersite transfers btw.

If you are happy with my terms feel free to add my skype (please contact me through community tool) and we can discuss further.
  • 8 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Need to put in more details like how much BR you need?
      How much time itll take for you to complete it?

I am will to take a stake but dont think i can put 100% so if you put more details may be 3-4 people can take your stake together?
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I staked amplified last year when he was playing tournaments. Solid stakee and would stake again - don't have the bankroll to stake for nl50 tho
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147
      Need to put in more details like how much BR you need?
      How much time itll take for you to complete it?

I am will to take a stake but dont think i can put 100% so if you put more details may be 3-4 people can take your stake together?
      Don't like the setup of having more than one backer - guess two would be okay. 20bi would be enough and if I dropped $500 we could discuss options.

I'd like to say the more conservative estimate of the stake being completed by the middle of february since I have unviersity exams in January which will take priority.
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      I am interested in staking you. check ur pm
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by amplifyd
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

I am looking for a 30k hand stake split 60/40 (both profit and RB) at NL50 on PKR.

Here is my graph for the last 44k hands at NL50 :

PKR has no intersite transfers btw.

If you are happy with my terms feel free to add my skype (please contact me through community tool) and we can discuss further.

Quoted for reference.

Please remove Skype address from signature or I will have to close down this application.

First contact must always be made on our community tool.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      im interested in taking all of it, if its not taken already, add me as friend and send me your skype and we can discuss more, cheers!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you for removing your signature :)
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I've added you in community. If you decide to split it and some percent is available, I'm interested.