I may have serious problems

• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      WARNING: PROFANITY, HARSH LANGUAGE, CURSING is expected. DONT READ if you can't take it.

Originally posted by Imimba1
      Poker Stars $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2026422
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $12.65 - VPIP: 69, PFR: 36, 3B: 18, AF: 2.4, Hands: 91, openraise: 50%, from EP: 54%, donk: 33%, Fto3bet: 0%
      Hero (MP): $15.29 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2.0, Hands: 61173
      CO: $19.83 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 4.0, Hands: 12
      BTN: $3.00 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 12
      SB: $10.69 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 11, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 35
      BB: $6.55 - VPIP: 33, PFR: 33, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 12

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with Q :heart: K :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.15) A :spade: 7 :club: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.00, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($4.15) 8 :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.15) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70

I just cant fold it. I'm unable to fold this against SUCH A FUCKIN loose player. I really cant fold it, I'm unable. I'm not willing to fold the best non-pair hand vs this guy. I cant, I cant, I cant. Am I a calling station? This is just so fuckin sick, 50%% range, and OF COURSE it overflops me. I'm getting tired of always having a worse hand. ALWAYS. KQs vs 50% guy looks good, no? WRONG, as soon as that A hits the board (and it will, trust me), It's worth shit, 0, null.

Should I only play with AA? With every other hand I just keep loosing. KK, of course A comes. Qq? ofc A comes, AND THEY HAVE IT. EVERY FUCKIN TIME. When I have something and bet for value, they fold. When I BET THE SAME AMOUNT as a bluff, OF COURSE THEY ALL CALL.

Fuck this shit, I really dont know what to do. I'm really puzzled. Why do I keep getting overflopped? I flop a flush, another guy flops a better flush. I flop TPTK in 3bet pot, he flops 2p.

I flop set, he flops straight.

I get KK, other guy gets AA.

Is PLO better? This is fuckin insane. Every one of my hands get cracked. Should I just fold-fold-fold until I have the nuts? This is crazy

2) I'm learning my ass off here. I post hands all the times, read the evaluation, read articles etc, but I just dont seem to improve. I put SO MUCH time in this game, but still, I make mistakes like this... This is insane, am I a retard, who is unable to learn? I have language exams, I AM able to learn different languages. I'm VERY good at math, was best at high-school.
      Then why cant I do it here....

My angriest moments are when playing poker online...
  • 11 replies
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      one of pokerstrategy banners says : we raise sharks !

you are already grown up if you can use that language it's a sign your tool has reached maturity, but sadly you are grown up a fish. if you cannot go back in time, be a baby and be raised a shark by this site, then what? fking again? oh no
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Simple question based on your post: Do you enjoy online poker?

Based on your post there, I'd hazard a guess that you don't.

If so, and if "your angriest moments are when playing online poker" then for your own sanity more than anything, I say quit playing (perhaps only for a little while at the least).

If you feel the need to continue, then I recommend changing your game. It'll give you a fresh challenge and some new perspective.
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Please, for your own safety, don't even think about playing PLO.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Imimba1

Take a breath mate.

Ok i think it would be best if you take a break. 3 days minimum, maybe a week. Don't even think about poker go hang out with friends/family or study, go play football or something, anything so you aren't thinking about poker then after a few days you will feel refreshed come back watch a vid post some hands comment on others hands get you in the mood for crushing. Then open some tables and take it from there. A break can work wonders.

Good luck
      Carl
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      WARNING: PROFANITY, HARSH LANGUAGE, CURSING is expected. DONT READ if you can't take it.

Poker Stars $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2026422
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $12.65 - VPIP: 69, PFR: 36, 3B: 18, AF: 2.4, Hands: 91, openraise: 50%, from EP: 54%, donk: 33%, Fto3bet: 0%
      Hero (MP): $15.29 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2.0, Hands: 61173
      CO: $19.83 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 4.0, Hands: 12
      BTN: $3.00 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 12
      SB: $10.69 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 11, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 35
      BB: $6.55 - VPIP: 33, PFR: 33, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 12

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with Q :heart: K :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.15) A :spade: 7 :club: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.00, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($4.15) 8 :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.15) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70

I just cant fold it. I'm unable to fold this against SUCH A FUCKIN loose player. I really cant fold it, I'm unable. I'm not willing to fold the best non-pair hand vs this guy.
      DO U REALIZE THAT WHEN U CALL ON RIVER BEST U CAN GET IS CHOP????
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by TheRebuz
      DO U REALIZE THAT WHEN U CALL ON RIVER BEST U CAN GET IS CHOP????
      Lol, OP is trolling?

KQ doesn't play obviously, hand is A8877
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      take a break for a few days if u dont enjoy playing, then come back, and think about the hand.

what do you expect him to flat 3bet, call the flop and fire river with?

he might be loose, he might be aggro, but i dont think he fires that river with anything worse than Ax.

think about what u beat.... there are no draws. what worse do you really think he calls flop and fires river with?

well, there are no hands u beat - u split with 22-66. u really think he calls 3bets OOP with them? even if he did, its just like 10-15% of his range, and thats just for you to chop.

you beat absolutely nothing, just realize that and give it to him. u just saved 1.70 ;)
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Yeah, I'm going to take same days off.

It's strange, that how far my C-game is from my A-game.
      Obviously I know that I'm beaten here, but that isn't enough to fold when I'm on tilt.
      When I'm on my peak, I can beat nl10, but when I'm a tilt-monkey, I cant even beat nl5.
      I'm going to work on my mental game... after 3 days of course.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm going to avoid PLO that is for sure, and take some time off. I need to cool down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdNZBV7pT8
    • MonaiPlox
      MonaiPlox
      Bronze
      Most important thing is: dont quit playing. Poker industry needs you :coolface:
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I met you on NLHE forum. I guess you already know me :f_biggrin: . Well just try to use as many infos from there ant try to work as they said and try thinking as judges think. I know you are good guy and you are capable of doing great.

Another think i suggest you is not to look at your cashier, EV line, money won during session. I am trying to avoid this and i think i am doing currently successfully. I am pretty sure that you do this often if you are tilting so much. Those are factors that can put you very far away from your A-game. I also started to write my own serious one blog just to avoid being far from A-game.
      I think that blogging can very much encourage you to play as it suppose to.

Gool luck mate. See you at NLHE forum soon :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Sounds like you just need a hug