Hey

• Hanagis
      Hanagis
      Bronze
      Hey all i really love using this site. it always has alot of great information. very usefull videos and from what i see a very helpfull community. ive really enjoyed my time here as a poker player and have found alot of help througout this site. So thank you and any one wanting to have a great site to go for help this is it!!!
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey there Hanagis

Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums. Really good to hear you are enjoying the site :) Has it helped you much so far? Got any favourite features of the site? Also have you been following the Heads Up championship? It's been pretty sick so far!

I hope we're gonna see you stick around and post a little more often :)

Regards
      Carl
    • xubuntu69
      xubuntu69
      Basic
      welcome me !!! :D
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello xubuntu69 and welcome to the community! You certainly sneaked in there didn't you!? :D

So, have you tried the quiz yet for free bankroll money? Or maybe you'll deposit anyway?
      Do you have experience of playing poker or will you be starting new like a lot of people did here?

If you want to learn from great coaches you can click the link at the bottom of this post and it will take you to information about our NL Beginners Course. It's free to join and you can come and go as you like. Watch coaches play live, ask lots of questions and learn how to beat those games!

Anyway, enough for now, but if you need any help just ask, but meanwhile have fun!

Mal.