players positions - ONGAME

• muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      Hey!

Every time I open tables the players will be on different positions and the HUD stats on HM2 are so messed around at the tables, I've tried moving them to the right spots but it doesn't quite work because on every table the players sit on different seats and when I move one stat to correct place then the stat will be on wrong spot on the other table. Is there anything I could do about it?
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there muumionu,

I'm going to move this thread to our Poker Software board and hopefully get you an answer very soon. I've edited the title of the thread to give some more information.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you use preferred seating in your poker client you need to configure this in HM under Hud Options -> Seating preferences.
      After this open only one table and play at least one hand (this is important, the hand must be imported from HM).
      Now you can arrange the hud stats and mucked cards with the right mouse key.

Now you can open further tables. The Hud positions should be adjusted automatically after the first hand you played on all tables.

Note: on sites with a prefetch function (like Stars and Ipoker) the hud often appears immediately after you open a table. But the stats are not in the correct positions during this prefetch phase. You need to wait for the first selfplayed and imported hand.

See our preferred seating FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Seating+Preferences
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you netsrak :)

Hope this is helpful to you muumionu