This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS only?

• POKERSTRATEGIES
      POKERSTRATEGIES
      Bronze
      is Short stack strategy the only available strategy on pokerstrategy?????? are there more? what are they? does pokerstrategy have articles on them,,, what level do i have to be to read them????

ps-when will my capital come... been waiting the whole day :p
  • 2 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Hey POKERSTRATEGIES,

SSS is the strategy offered to beginners, in order to help them to build a bankroll and get some poker experience) However, some of our members managed to adjust the strategy for the higher limits up to NL 2k.

As soon as you get a bronze satus, deep stack strategy will be available. We also have SnG/FL/Omaha sections.

Please, be patient, it takes some time to transfer a starting capital (48h, as far as I am concerned)
    • POKERSTRATEGIES
      POKERSTRATEGIES
      Bronze
      my capital hast come yet... its been 2 days... i just remembered!... that i didnt use your code for mansion.,, the P150>.. WHAT DO I DO NOW? should i create an account on stars instead and have you send the capital there?