Made mistake

• anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      Hello
      I registered on pokerstars but forgot to Enter strategy-en in the now available field "Enter marketing code"
      What to do? If I make deposit and put bonus code STARS600, will I be able to participate in 10k freeroll?
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey anTe58,

Without entering the marketing code, your chances of earning successful tracking to PokerStars are very slim.

Please contact their support for further assistance. Just tell them you've recently signed up but missed the marketing box. Chances are though that you are too late :(

Worth a try though!

Gary
    • anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      but what if I make a new pokerstars account?
    • Erevos
      Erevos
      Bronze
      You will be eternally banned. Or at least you won't be able to withdraw. That's for sure.:f_frown: Don 't even think this.
      I also have a few untracked accounts on sites, but can 't do anything about it.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeah please don't make a new account because they will probably just insta ban you for multi-accounting i know it sucks :( As Gary said try contacting them before you make any deposits or play any hands its a slim chance but always worth it i guess.

Good luck
      Carl
    • anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      but what if i have multi accounts in all poker rooms? but all acc are old and forgotten?
    • Erevos
      Erevos
      Bronze
      Just send emails to the support, explaining or asking for forgotten information. Do not create multiple accounts at any site.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anTe58
      but what if i have multi accounts in all poker rooms? but all acc are old and forgotten?
      Almost every site will block your withdrawals until they do an investigation on all of your accounts to check for cheating. Then if they decide you were cheating they will just keep your money. After that you will post your complaint on 2+2 so that everyone can make fun of you. :coolface:

• anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      But couldnt I just say to ban my previous accounts?
    • anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      Or maybe to say that some people registered with my data?
      what, if i Register with Phil Ivey data, than Ivey wont be able to cash out? :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anTe58
      But couldnt I just say to ban my previous accounts?
      Then they will probably ban ALL accounts and ban you from playing there forever. Once you break the rules - you are on their terms. Be very careful or you may regret any mishaps in the future.

Please follow my advice from the beginning to do this correctly :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      Just contacted fulltiltpoker support. Banned my account, but they said my main acc nickname :)