This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A poker buddy/friend needed ;)

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Hey, guys! :)

Looking for some serious grinders to talk strategy/learn from in skype, my goal is to play and beat $2.5 180s + mix in and win some MTTs of course, and I'm currently playing $0.50 45s and 90 mans _+ some smallish MTTs,cause Im building my bankroll for 180s.:) + sharpening my game here on pokerstrategy.com, on twoplustwo, and reading Kill Everyone and Bond18's articles + all the strategy I can find useful, just need more verbal communication and some enthusiastic friend about this game., Poker is good hobby for me after work in evenings, and in holidays ofc :) )

My time zone is GMT+2

So if anyone is interested, please PM me! I'll be very happy and appreciated.

I'll be very happy and grateful for supporting me,

miljonszalie
  • 9 replies
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Bronze
      I added you as a friend here so we can get each other on skype. :)
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miljonszalie

Looking for some serious grinders to talk strategy/learn from in skype, my goal is to play and beat $2.5 180s + mix in and win some MTTs of course, and I'm currently playing $0.50 45s and 90 mans _+ some smallish MTTs,cause Im building my bankroll for 180s.:) + sharpening my game here on pokerstrategy.com, on twoplustwo, and reading Kill Everyone and Bond18's articles + all the strategy I can find useful, just need more verbal communication and some enthusiastic friend about this game., Poker is good hobby for me after work in evenings, and in holidays ofc :) )

My time zone is GMT+2

miljonszalie
      can do but am a loser :s_o: I play MTTs but very small size around 20-250 atm :)
    • ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      Hi, I added you on the comm tool. I play the $2.50 90/180 mans and mix it in with mtt's as well. Dm me for da skypes
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      we are all friends here <3
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      I'm on the same path, friend request sent. Looking forward to it!
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      can you add me as a friend im also looking to join on skye discussions thanks
    • Slaker
      Slaker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JohnTheGreatest

My time zone is GMT+2

miljonszalie
      Where are you from?
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      Hi Latvia, frend request sent :)
    • frisbald
      frisbald
      Bronze
      I would like to join too, friend request sent :)