A poker buddy/friend needed ;)

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Hey, guys! :)

Looking for some serious grinders to talk strategy/learn from in skype, my goal is to play and beat $2.5 180s + mix in and win some MTTs of course, and I'm currently playing $0.50 45s and 90 mans _+ some smallish MTTs,cause Im building my bankroll for 180s.:) + sharpening my game here on pokerstrategy.com, on twoplustwo, and reading Kill Everyone and Bond18's articles + all the strategy I can find useful, just need more verbal communication and some enthusiastic friend about this game., Poker is good hobby for me after work in evenings, and in holidays ofc :) )

My time zone is GMT+2

So if anyone is interested, please PM me! I'll be very happy and appreciated.

I'll be very happy and grateful for supporting me,

miljonszalie
  • 9 replies
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      I added you as a friend here so we can get each other on skype. :)
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miljonszalie

Looking for some serious grinders to talk strategy/learn from in skype, my goal is to play and beat $2.5 180s + mix in and win some MTTs of course, and I'm currently playing $0.50 45s and 90 mans _+ some smallish MTTs,cause Im building my bankroll for 180s.:) + sharpening my game here on pokerstrategy.com, on twoplustwo, and reading Kill Everyone and Bond18's articles + all the strategy I can find useful, just need more verbal communication and some enthusiastic friend about this game., Poker is good hobby for me after work in evenings, and in holidays ofc :) )

My time zone is GMT+2

miljonszalie
      can do but am a loser :s_o: I play MTTs but very small size around 20-250 atm :)
    • ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      Hi, I added you on the comm tool. I play the $2.50 90/180 mans and mix it in with mtt's as well. Dm me for da skypes
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      we are all friends here <3
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      I'm on the same path, friend request sent. Looking forward to it!
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      can you add me as a friend im also looking to join on skye discussions thanks
    • Slaker
      Slaker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JohnTheGreatest

My time zone is GMT+2

miljonszalie
      Where are you from?
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      Hi Latvia, frend request sent :)
    • frisbald
      frisbald
      Bronze
      I would like to join too, friend request sent :)