Joke...

• Miszek
      Miszek
      Bronze
      Hello

My Unibet accout was blocked 6 weeks ago for verify. On the same day(26.10) I send third verify documents. Results: My account is frozen today, because they verify transfers in poker account. In each conversation with support I see always unambiguous response and this same answer - "please be a patient". I don't know what are They doing. That's a fuc...g joke...
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Miszek,

This really doesn't sound like Unibet support to me. I have dealt with them a few times when it came to my own account verification.

Have you tried speaking to their live support team at all? This may be quicker than sending emails to and fro.

Gary
    • Miszek
      Miszek
      Bronze
      Hey Gary,

Yes, I spoke a few times. 2 days after frozen - they said: "Verification will it take a max. 1 week", 1 week after that, 2 weeks, 1 week ago - 6 weeks, and yesterday - "please call back next week"(wtf)... Can you help me?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Miszek,

I can flag this to my superiors but once an account is placed in security check there is little to nothing that we can do.

I will try though :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Miszek,

Unfortunately as your account is in security check there is nothing that PokerStrategy.com can do at this minute.

The only advice I can offer is to remain patient, comply with what they need and hopefully the issue is resolved very soon.

Regards,
      Gary