Hyper-Turbo's HU ( BRM )

• 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Good morning :)

Have you played much of these games so far? what is your sample size? I would say using 100 buy-in bankroll management is ok for these. 15 BI daily swings are common so you need to be ready mentally for this. I would keep playing the 1.50s for a long while just to be safe :)

Regards
      Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Statistieken,

For Heads-Up I would suggest the minimum of 100 Buy-ins. You can add and decrease some depending on a few things.

- Your previous experience
      - Tilt control
      - Mindset
      - Skill level

I'm planning on playing 6 max hyper turbos from January and playing these exclusively. I reckon I will start with 120-150 BIs :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • Statistieken
      Statistieken
      Basic
      Good morning! :D

Thanx for you advice. I know i can beat the $1.50 easily. I played like 200 games at this moment ( very small sample ) made a profit like 30BI. I also read somethings about a bankrollmanagement 35BI/50BI for lowstakes? Can i use that maybe till the $7 level?

I'm also going to start a blog today.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      If you are prepared to lose that money then yeh thats ok, by that i mean if you go bust you will be fine to redeposit and have another go because the swings can be brutal, i tell you what i'll move this to the SNG board where someone with a better idea can hopefully give you their opinion :)
    • Statistieken
      Statistieken
      Basic
      Thanx for that, and i will wait for the best answer! :D