This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hyper-Turbo's HU ( BRM )

• 5 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Good morning :)

Have you played much of these games so far? what is your sample size? I would say using 100 buy-in bankroll management is ok for these. 15 BI daily swings are common so you need to be ready mentally for this. I would keep playing the 1.50s for a long while just to be safe :)

Regards
      Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Statistieken,

For Heads-Up I would suggest the minimum of 100 Buy-ins. You can add and decrease some depending on a few things.

- Your previous experience
      - Tilt control
      - Mindset
      - Skill level

I'm planning on playing 6 max hyper turbos from January and playing these exclusively. I reckon I will start with 120-150 BIs :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • Statistieken
      Statistieken
      Basic
      Good morning! :D

Thanx for you advice. I know i can beat the $1.50 easily. I played like 200 games at this moment ( very small sample ) made a profit like 30BI. I also read somethings about a bankrollmanagement 35BI/50BI for lowstakes? Can i use that maybe till the $7 level?

I'm also going to start a blog today.
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      If you are prepared to lose that money then yeh thats ok, by that i mean if you go bust you will be fine to redeposit and have another go because the swings can be brutal, i tell you what i'll move this to the SNG board where someone with a better idea can hopefully give you their opinion :)
    • Statistieken
      Statistieken
      Basic
      Thanx for that, and i will wait for the best answer! :D