iPoker Multitabling Software?

• Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows a program to help multitable on ipoker. The software is pretty bad and there isn't even a auto close lobby feature like Pokerstars, meaning big ass lobbies keep popping up and blocking your tables at bad times. It gets pretty annoying!
  • 4 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I've stumbled upon a simple lobby-closing AHK here... (It closes any iPoker window that has 'lobby' in the title, i.e. MTT lobbies too, and at any time, so it's useful only if you don't select games but just reg from the main lobby.) Greg is golden as always :f_smile:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks, tonypmm
      I might have a shot at modifying that script so it is more flexible.

I might also remind everyone about carefully examining anything you download -- BEFORE you run it. :D

I have not downloaded this myself yet, nor have I looked at it.
      When I do though, I first open it in a virtual machine that is not connected to my home network.

If you are at all adept, you might want to have a try at creating your own AHK scripts. There are a lot of examples on the AHK forums.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      There's nothing to download there, don't worry, it's a link to a forum post where the code is listed, you'll need just to copypaste it into a text file and compile by AHK-L.

I'd write a more complex lobby-closing script if I needed one. The hotkeys I'm using are primitive and self-written (not so portable to other users' setups, e.g. I'm too lazy to write smth that would work for different table sizes); there's also a script for many sites called Pokerpad, it works well on iPoker, but is a bit heavy and also already obsolete for some other networks (including Microgaming).
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Oh, OK I see now.

I was looking at the link at the v bottom, which gives no clue as to where it points.

I also have some scripts as well, that I use all the time, but would not want to unleash on others. I have no idea what else they have running, and I would never want to end up supporting them.

Best of luck,
      --VS