BR for 2 table turbos?

• ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I tried doing a search for this but I can't seem to find anything (sorry if I've missed it)

So yeah what BI should we have for these?

Obviously variance shoots up especially that we have twice the players of a STT but only 1 extra place in the payouts. That said they seem much more fishy than their STT counterparts, on stars at least.

So more BI than STT but less than the 100 BI MTT rule too I should expect?

70-80 BI?
  • 2 replies
    • JD888
      JD888
      Bronze
      I'm playing the $6+0.5 2 and 5 table turbos with a normal brm of about 100 BI.. they aren't very tough and I get itm very often, don't really see a big difference in playing them compared with the single table turbos. If your sng strategy is well you will do well in those, too.
      you have double the players but in fact you don't have to beat them all. after the third/fourth level your very close to the final table and your stack should be about 13-20BB and it's almost like a normal stt from that point.

I dunno if that's what you have asked for, hope it was a bit helpful though... you're always doing fine with a brm of 70-100 BI,..
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      the number of tables should not realy matter , some play 2/4 and others play 10/16 at time

BR min 50bi but swings on turbo's can be big , but if you are only playing two then 50 should be fine