Bad WIN story

• Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      A new twist for you all, this time not a bad beat story, but a bad WIN story.

The scene is i-poker; 7-stud hi, microstakes. I am the bring-in, with a split pair of 2s. There are no raisers. On 4th street, ANOTHER 2 falls to me. Everybody checked.
      If I bet here, people will smell a rat, so I check also.

You have all probably guessed by now: on 5th street, the FOURTH 2 falls to me. As three of them were now advertising their presence cheerfully to my comrades on the table, those comrades forthwith fled the field of combat, forsaking all honour and dignity.
  • 1 reply
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Glopslart
      A new twist for you all, this time not a bad beat story, but a bad WIN story.

The scene is i-poker; 7-stud hi, microstakes. I am the bring-in, with a split pair of 2s. There are no raisers. On 4th street, ANOTHER 2 falls to me. Everybody checked.
      If I bet here, people will smell a rat, so I check also.

You have all probably guessed by now: on 5th street, the FOURTH 2 falls to me. As three of them were now advertising their presence cheerfully to my comrades on the table, those comrades forthwith fled the field of combat, forsaking all honour and dignity.
      Well if you will play with your hand face up....... :rolleyes:

5 strategy points each. Kerching! Black member beckons.