UTG ($4) 40bb
      UTG+1 ($19.95) 200bb
      cozacu (CO) ($10) 100bb
      BTN ($10) 100bb
      SB ($4.36) 44bb
      BB ($35.17) 352bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) cozacu is CO A:heart: A:spade:
      2 folds, cozacu raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 1 fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: J:club: J:heart: 7:heart: ($0.85, 3 players)
      BB checks, cozacu bets $0.66, BTN folds, BB raises to $1.90, cozacu calls $1.24

Turn: 8:diamond: ($3.99, 2 players)
      BB bets $2.80, cozacu folds

villain was like a 28/16 mad man who just raised a hand before on some rubish flop.

Anonymous table

I though he might be just too agro and out of line there so i called flop.

Turn: ... there is no calling at this point, so we either shove or just fold it

I though that i might be slightly tilted because of how the day went, and maybe if i made the push was just because of that, so i went for the fold

What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • Th334
      Th334
      Bronze
      Is 28/16 a mad man? IMO, more or less TAGgish...

It smells like a full house to me. If I were you, I would question the flop call, not to mention turn shoving.

I love the title btw, AA raised pot :D

Oh, it's raised flop, never mind then :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cozacu,

Preflop: looks good

Flop: You say villain raised a hand on a rubbish flop. Did we see a showdown or are we assuming it was a bluff?

If you expect villain to be a mad man that implies that he is aggro. So why do we call flop to fold the turn? Because he ck/raised we can assume a mad man to continue betting so calling flop to fold turn is burning money.

So if indeed he is aggro I would call flop and call down, otherwise simply bet/fold the flop.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I was not sure what to do, there was no showdown in the previous hand, so i was only assuming it was a bluff... first i called flop with intention of calling down but then i though that my info is just not enough to make a call down + i was on my way to tilting so if i did call down and i was wrong i would proabably tilt.

I agree call flop, fold/turn is the worst option.

Do you think we could make a call down just because he made a huge raise in a multiway pot on dry board and he had an A.F. 2.7, looking back, that is far away from crazy, i should have bet/folded flop :(