Newcomerrs bonuses... Does it worth chasing after them?

• Tombic
      Tombic
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm currently playing NL20 on microgaming poker room, which doesnt give pokerstrategy points. So i want to choose another poker room from pokerstrategy list, but i'm unsure if i can clear first deposit bonus. I could clear 600$ from pokerstars in 9month if i play same limits and time like this year.

So, is it worth to change poker room only for this bonus?
      Is it worth to chase after first deposit bonus? (loose all players database or even change limits?)

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Tombic,

Valid question.

Regarding the FDB you don't have to clear the max bonus amount, you're 100% first deposit bonus will be as big as you deposited up to the limited amount i.e. $600, $2k etc..

Depending on which poker room you pick, you'll have several other benefits such as ongoing promotions, free money offers, exclusive rake races, daily freerolls and earning StrategyPoints which will enable you to unlock higher study material.

NL20 traffic should be decent on any network. You may lose your reads on the players but in a couple k hands you'll have new ones and maybe even softer field to play.

What attracts you when you think of a poker room then? What are you looking for?

Ingrid
    • Tombic
      Tombic
      Bronze
      Right now i want to play in pokerstrategy supported room to unlock study material.
      I'm thinking on clearing max first deposit bonus and moving to other room to get another bonus. Some kind of exploiting :) Isnt it illegal or against rules?
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      not at all
      You pay more rake than the bonus u get
      So why should it bother them
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tombic
      Right now i want to play in pokerstrategy supported room to unlock study material.
      I'm thinking on clearing max first deposit bonus and moving to other room to get another bonus. Some kind of exploiting :) Isnt it illegal or against rules?
      as far as I know you can play at any rooms you like, but you can not have multiple accounts obviously. :)

shall we get you a poker room to play on then? Best would be if you could post in this thread and link this one for Callum (my colleague who will give you some advice) so he can see our discussions.

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey yeah as Ingrid says you can play on as many of our Partner Rooms as you like as long as you only have one account their and you will generate Strategy Points on them all (as long as you use our codes and/or links upon registration).

Many people also move from room to room unlocking bonuses, they call it bonus whoring :D but it's not illegal as long as you are only claiming the first deposit bonus once there will be no problem for example you can deposit on Party Poker clear the bonus, withdraw then move to William Hill deposit, clear bonus, withdraw and keep on going through all the rooms :)

Also if you like the microgaming network we currently have 3 rooms on that network, we have Ladbrokes, Unibet, and 24hr Poker. If there is one of these that you don't already have an account on you can register through us and start receiving Strategy Points and a first deposit bonus.

All the best
      Carl
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Microgaming is a super cool network, I really really like it.

I personally play on UNibet, great skin, great support and also regular good promotions.

If you don't already have an account there you should check it out. We have lots of videos series you will be able to watch from Microgaming as well.

You finding the traffic soft? :)