Take my soul pokergods!

• Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Hey guys and gals!

I am Anthon! The spewy one from Sweden obvious. I've been playing poker since 2009, but it's now I feel like I improve everyday what is great!

Earlier this year i started with 75$ on a offtrack network and worked those up to about 2k$ in about 90 days. I played about 100k hands what is awful with a bb/100 off 17~. I changed computer in the middle so I've lost about 50k hands by being lazy.

My best game is for sure tournaments. I personally think that 180 man is pretty soft atleast at the lower limits.

My plan is to deposit 640$ and start off with grinding 2.5$ turbos and 4.2$ normal speed. And start off with grinding rebuy 180 man at 2.1k$.

I will start playing 11 normal speed 180 man as soon as I reach 100 bis as the variance is alot less in these then turbos.

And every two weeks my staked horse plays around 750 games and will give profit!
      Got 20%!

My goal with poker have always been to have fun while playing and still make some money from it. I would never be able to play fulltime poker, I would honestly start cutting my wrists. So not really a ambitious pokerdream, but I could say I am going to play highstakes on tv by 2013 but haha that's not possible. And I would be an ATM in those games!!

Now I am waiting for my cash to arrive will prob get here tomorrow.
      That is why it takes time, so much money to transport!
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      My transport is superslow it usually takes 24h. And I have to wait to monday :rage: .

But I am superthrilled about getting into 180 m again! I hope to be able to stake for a amount of 1k$ a month for longterm stakes. I really think that will give a nice amount of extra $/m. My philosophy is that why should i work when I can teach someone else to do it for me :s_evil:
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Hey ho! I've got the money yesterday really weird as the bank is closed, aye guess it was in transfer mod. I fired up 36 tournys in total today I finaltabled twice but busted real early like 7th in the first one in the second one i cruuuuuuuuushed, picked upp AA got it all in when i was at 8 bbs the hand after i picked up JJ got it in vs AQ and TT and trippled. So after that I had a pretty huge chiplead, and managed to get all the way. First one villians min opens the bu i 3b to 2.5x he folds. next hand I open and he 3b and i min 4b and he tank folds. After that he gave me walks and did not defend so he blinded down to about 70k so I had 200k. on 5k/10k 1k ante i pick up ATs nuuuuuuuuuts i min open bu he 3b jam i snapcall he shows A8 i board is T87 but the board runout blank so ship ship!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I've been running superhot in the 180 man turbos and won almost every flip DOOMSWITCH activated???! 2 first places within 60 tournys one third 1 6th place and one 9th place. Got an ROI off 198% that's how i roll atm.

I've been playing okish made some light spewy calls and got lucky, could got avoided fo sure! I will round up for today after 30 games kinda tired slept like 4 hours ;( .

What kind of updates do you guys and girls enjoy the most? Please tell!