This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Take my soul pokergods!

• Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Hey guys and gals!

I am Anthon! The spewy one from Sweden obvious. I've been playing poker since 2009, but it's now I feel like I improve everyday what is great!

Earlier this year i started with 75$ on a offtrack network and worked those up to about 2k$ in about 90 days. I played about 100k hands what is awful with a bb/100 off 17~. I changed computer in the middle so I've lost about 50k hands by being lazy.

My best game is for sure tournaments. I personally think that 180 man is pretty soft atleast at the lower limits.

My plan is to deposit 640$ and start off with grinding 2.5$ turbos and 4.2$ normal speed. And start off with grinding rebuy 180 man at 2.1k$.

I will start playing 11 normal speed 180 man as soon as I reach 100 bis as the variance is alot less in these then turbos.

And every two weeks my staked horse plays around 750 games and will give profit!
      Got 20%!

My goal with poker have always been to have fun while playing and still make some money from it. I would never be able to play fulltime poker, I would honestly start cutting my wrists. So not really a ambitious pokerdream, but I could say I am going to play highstakes on tv by 2013 but haha that's not possible. And I would be an ATM in those games!!

Now I am waiting for my cash to arrive will prob get here tomorrow.
      That is why it takes time, so much money to transport!
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      My transport is superslow it usually takes 24h. And I have to wait to monday :rage: .

But I am superthrilled about getting into 180 m again! I hope to be able to stake for a amount of 1k$ a month for longterm stakes. I really think that will give a nice amount of extra $/m. My philosophy is that why should i work when I can teach someone else to do it for me :s_evil:
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Hey ho! I've got the money yesterday really weird as the bank is closed, aye guess it was in transfer mod. I fired up 36 tournys in total today I finaltabled twice but busted real early like 7th in the first one in the second one i cruuuuuuuuushed, picked upp AA got it all in when i was at 8 bbs the hand after i picked up JJ got it in vs AQ and TT and trippled. So after that I had a pretty huge chiplead, and managed to get all the way. First one villians min opens the bu i 3b to 2.5x he folds. next hand I open and he 3b and i min 4b and he tank folds. After that he gave me walks and did not defend so he blinded down to about 70k so I had 200k. on 5k/10k 1k ante i pick up ATs nuuuuuuuuuts i min open bu he 3b jam i snapcall he shows A8 i board is T87 but the board runout blank so ship ship!
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I've been running superhot in the 180 man turbos and won almost every flip DOOMSWITCH activated???! 2 first places within 60 tournys one third 1 6th place and one 9th place. Got an ROI off 198% that's how i roll atm.

I've been playing okish made some light spewy calls and got lucky, could got avoided fo sure! I will round up for today after 30 games kinda tired slept like 4 hours ;( .

What kind of updates do you guys and girls enjoy the most? Please tell!