cannot change email address

• Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      heya guys, shortly after signing up here my email account was stolen, i have since made a new one, however i keep getting an error when trying to change my email address in the account options menu, as a result of this i cannot send my ID off and start playing poker with a bankroll :(

any help would be muchly appreciated
  • 5 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Semesa,

if you can't change your e-mail address please send a ticket via our ticket system regarding your problem.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      i did however i am yet to recieve a reply...
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      sorry to pester but it has been almost 4 days and i am still yet to recieve a reply from the ticket system...
      is this a normal waiting period?

edit: as an aside, i actually really do not like the titan poker setup when compared to the full tilt setup, however i have already chosen titan poker for the $50 deposit(although it has not yet been deposited due to me not being able to send my ID in)
      would it be at all possible for me to just get this account deleted completely and make a new one so that i can get the $50 deposited into full tilt? it will also allow me to register with my working email address
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Semesa,

It does not look like you have successfully written a ticket as I cannot see one. The ticket system can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ - and once you have created a ticket it should appear in your active ticket list.

As for your question - it is sadly not possible to switch Poker rooms after having actually received the starting capital and having played with it.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      im sorry for the misunderstanding, i have not yet recieved any money into any poker accounts from poker strategy... would it still be possible to switch to full tilt?